The Student Room Group

Grades help

hi

I am thinking about applying to imperial college, and planning to do aeronautical engineering on their website the grades are a*a*aa for A-level.But I study in Scotland so have no idea what the equivalent grades are in Scotland. I recieved 4 A's and B at higher level,and I currently doing 3 advanced highers and a higher, do I have any realistic chance of getting in?
As far as I'm aware SG and GCSE are just the same, but then again the next step up, Highers and A-Levels aren't on an equal par. An A-Level is the equivalent of an Adv Higher.
Reply 2
Wow really? In most of the schools in my city you can't even take more than 3 advanced highers
Original post by drakopro
hi

I am thinking about applying to imperial college, and planning to do aeronautical engineering on their website the grades are a*a*aa for A-level.But I study in Scotland so have no idea what the equivalent grades are in Scotland. I recieved 4 A's and B at higher level,and I currently doing 3 advanced highers and a higher, do I have any realistic chance of getting in?

This page: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics/ug/entrancerequirements
will tell you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by drakopro
Thanks so much

No problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending