The Student Room Group

Soon to be 18 and I havent had a relationship since 3 years ago??

I am going to be 18 soon but i havent had a boyfriend in ages. I have gained a lot of weight for health reasons but is this why I dont have any guys like me?
Helppp! i need advicee....
should i be worried? or shall i just wait til i go to uni to meet new people??
I really wouldn't worry about it. You're only 18, and you will have plenty of opportunities to meet new people in the future, be it at university or other places. And people like all shapes and sizes, so don't worry about that either.

I wouldn't dwell on trying to find a boyfriend for the sake of it. Too much emphasis is placed on that nowadays, just let it happen...If you find someone you like, then that's great. If not, then it's no big loss.
Yea, not a single guy in the world coz for chubbsters.
Reply 3
Boohoo, I'm soon to be 18 and haven't had a relationship at all.
Reply 4
Original post by bexter:)
I really wouldn't worry about it. You're only 18, and you will have plenty of opportunities to meet new people in the future, be it at university or other places. And people like all shapes and sizes, so don't worry about that either.

I wouldn't dwell on trying to find a boyfriend for the sake of it. Too much emphasis is placed on that nowadays, just let it happen...If you find someone you like, then that's great. If not, then it's no big loss.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Arkasia

Well I'm 21 and I haven't had a relationship.
why do so many people moan about not being in a relationship?
Lol m8 I'm 21 and have never even had a relationship

You got nothing to worry about
Reply 8
Original post by Arkasia

have some rep because we're on the same boat
No.1 - nothing wrong with being single. No.2 - are you planning to go to Uni? It's most likely that you'll find someone there to date.

I'm 27 and haven't been in a relationship for 5 years - I hope they don't put me out to pasture!
You're only 18, just relax and have fun in your life. Plenty of time to find someone.
I'm 24 and haven't even kissed someone in 2 years. It could be worse.
Reply 12
Lol I'm 18 and have never even kissed someone let alone been in a relationship. There are more important things to be worrying about so stop crying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending