The Student Room Group

epq on cannabis help?!

hi everyone,
i have just started my extended project qualification. i have chosen to do it on cannabis because i am very interested about its affects. i was thinking about a few questions i could write my 6000 word essay on:

what are the effects of cannabis on your mental/social health?

should marijuana be legalised? (although this is my least favourite choice as it has been done quite alot)

should cannabis be used for medical treatment?

another question related to schizophrenia..

i was wondering if these questions were too broad, and how far can i stray from the main question. eg; could i add research about the law into the first question. general thoughts on how i could go about this project or other question suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance!
The 5000 words is a guideline, not a limit. You can write however much you want.
They sound like incredibly difficult questions to answer...
Thank you for all the answers! I was thinking they were a little too broad. I think I may go down the social health path then if it seems more interesting and unique. In that case I'll aim for 5000 and if I have more to say I will increase to 6000 words.
Original post by SimoneThomas
Thank you for all the answers! I was thinking they were a little too broad. I think I may go down the social health path then if it seems more interesting and unique. In that case I'll aim for 5000 and if I have more to say I will increase to 6000 words.

hi I also want to do my epq on this how was it what did u pick, can u email me ur epq if that's okay thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest