The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Concerning Missing Reference Letter

I provided two reference letters (through email prompts sent from LSE to my professors) during the initial registration.
However, now that I have my applicant number and gained access to LSE for you, it is showing that one of the letter is missing.

Should I ask my professor to send it again, or wait?

Thank you all!

:biggrin:
Reply 1
I got a same problem, my tutor has sent reference 3times already, but they say its illegible. Dunno what to do, I have applied on 15th oct..... Im so disappointed with the system.

Original post by solshards
I provided two reference letters (through email prompts sent from LSE to my professors) during the initial registration.
However, now that I have my applicant number and gained access to LSE for you, it is showing that one of the letter is missing.

Thank you all!

Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Ollie0405
I got a same problem, my tutor has sent reference 3times already, but they say its illegible. Dunno what to do, I have applied on 15th oct..... Im so disappointed with the system.

Hey, a quick update.
It seems that the reference letter has been received.

Now on my LSE for you tracker I'm seeing two different notations beside my documents.

Received, and Passed Check.
Reply 3
Hey, a quick update.
It seems that the reference letter has been received.

Now on my LSE for you tracker I'm seeing two different notations beside my documents.

Received, and Passed Check.

My states has not changed yet, even my referee submit reference last Tuesday..... I am so worried about. I cant believe this.....
Reply 4
Original post by Ollie0405
My states has not changed yet, even my referee submit reference last Tuesday..... I am so worried about. I cant believe this.....

Give it a few days, their system is new and I guess they are trying to adjust to it.

Thank you all!

Hey, are you applying for Master? How long did you receive the ID number of LSE for U?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by AngelChen
Hey, are you applying for Master? How long did you receive the ID number of LSE for U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I applied for Master's programs. I received my ID about a week ago.
Yes, I applied for Master's programs. I received my ID about a week ago.

Oh!I haven't receive that... So worried. Thanks for your reply, are U an English student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Oh!I haven't receive that... So worried. Thanks for your reply, are U an English student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it really depends on when you submitted your application, plus their system was down for a while so... hard to say!
I say give it 1-2 weeks wait, if not, you could always call them. If your grades are good, then I think you'd receive an offer regardless.
Not from the UK, actually from Canada. :smile:
Yourself?
I think it really depends on when you submitted your application, plus their system was down for a while so... hard to say!
I say give it 1-2 weeks wait, if not, you could always call them. If your grades are good, then I think you'd receive an offer regardless.
Not from the UK, actually from Canada. :smile:
Yourself?

I came from Finland~ But I am a Chinese~~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I came from Finland~ But I am a Chinese~~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually same for me, born in China, immigrated to Canada when I was 7. :biggrin:
Actually same for me, born in China, immigrated to Canada when I was 7. :biggrin:

Cool! Hope that we can be schoolmates~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Cool! Hope that we can be schoolmates~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending