The Student Room Group

Bradford Pharmacy Interview

I have an interview at bradford uni for pharmacy in like almost a week, on the 3rd of december.
Could someone tell me if its a group or one-one interview? What sorts of questions will they ask? How long does the interview last? Is it pretty laid back or stressful? Do they ask questions about your PS?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hiya! I recommend posting in the Bradford uni forum. You can find it here. The reason is that in that forum you will find other students preparing for interviews, so you can share tips, and there will be current students who can tell you about their experiences.

Best of luck with your interview! :smile:
Original post by Kittiara
Hiya! I recommend posting in the Bradford uni forum. You can find it here. The reason is that in that forum you will find other students preparing for interviews, so you can share tips, and there will be current students who can tell you about their experiences.

Best of luck with your interview! :smile:

Now thats a good idea. Thanks for mentioning that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamzakhairkhwah
I have an interview at bradford uni for pharmacy in like almost a week, on the 3rd of december.
Could someone tell me if its a group or one-one interview? What sorts of questions will they ask? How long does the interview last? Is it pretty laid back or stressful? Do they ask questions about your PS?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I also have an interview on the same day! I do think it's a group interview.
Original post by yumna.shah
Hey! I also have an interview on the same day! I do think it's a group interview.

Thats great to hear! Your that person that replied to my comment on the other forum too isnt it. Im quite nervous so I was trying to root through interview questions on TSR. Every forum I find is outdated lol. Do you know what sort of questions they will ask?
Well what I have been told is why Bradford, why pharmacy, the skills that pharmacist have, how do your subjects tie into pharmacy, drug trials, where drugs come from..but that doesn't mean we'll get asked those questions tooo
Well what I have been told is why Bradford, why pharmacy, the skills that pharmacist have, how do your subjects tie into pharmacy, drug trials, where drugs come from..but that doesn't mean we'll get asked those questions tooo

Yeh i agree with you. We have to be ready for some unprepared questions. But I think the "why pharmacy" question is quite common and a higher chance they will definitely ask us that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh i agree with you. We have to be ready for some unprepared questions. But I think the "why pharmacy" question is quite common and a higher chance they will definitely ask us that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it is a group interview so you just have to make sure even though your with people who you don't know, you have to come across as friendly and not to dominant?
Well it is a group interview so you just have to make sure even though your with people who you don't know, you have to come across as friendly and not to dominant?

Yes absolutely. My interview at LJMU was also a group interview and it was pretty chilled and easy. However the aptitude test was hard. Glad we dont have a test at Bradford

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes absolutely. My interview at LJMU was also a group interview and it was pretty chilled and easy. However the aptitude test was hard. Glad we dont have a test at Bradford

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview from LJMU soon, what came up on the interview and what were the questions like in the test? This is going to be my first interview!!!
I have an interview from LJMU soon, what came up on the interview and what were the questions like in the test? This is going to be my first interview!!!

Interview was reallly easy like literally easy. Basic questions like why pharmacy? Name a drug and give its use? If you was david cameron what law would you change? In 6-7 years time do u see yourself working with the NHS or lloyds or boots? The interviewers were really friendly. The aptitude test was really challenging and hard for me personally
Oh lord! What was the essay title that you got given? I got told that it's different for every individual but wanted to get a rough idea so I could do some preperation.
Oh lord! What was the essay title that you got given? I got told that it's different for every individual but wanted to get a rough idea so I could do some preperation.

The essay was "why do you want to be become a pharmacist"?
really something that simple? Other questions have been like "do you think soaps are relevant to everyday life"
really something that simple? Other questions have been like "do you think soaps are relevant to everyday life"

Must have been my luck then haha.
Must have been my luck then haha.

Well all I can say is good luck for next week and I'll probably see you then:smile:
Well all I can say is good luck for next week and I'll probably see you then:smile:

Yeh thanks. Good luck to you too
I have an interview on the third too!
Oh gosh a group interview.... how do they even work? (i feel so dumb asking that :s-smilie:)
I've read that its a 2-1 interview
Original post by Nadia_arif
I have an interview on the third too!
Oh gosh a group interview.... how do they even work? (i feel so dumb asking that :s-smilie:)
I've read that its a 2-1 interview

It used to be a group interview in previous years but now your correct , its actually a 2-1 interview now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview at Bradford too. Dead Nervous 😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending