The Student Room Group

Body size (female opinions please).

I've always been a sporty/atheltic type, started going to the gym a lot more recently and should be changing my body shape quite a bit in the next months as I start a new training program.

I was just wondering how 'big' girls like guys to be?

I can't see the appeal of the "meat-head" look, with no neck and bulging muscles. I'll just be trying to gain a bit of body-mass and improve muscle definition.

Just thinking about this, I'm not gyming solely to improve my appearance, it's a life-style change to improve my overall health and admittedly my self-esteem. I'm not getting 'buff' just to get more attention from females :wink:

Anyway, I'll let TSR masses speak now.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Guys don't have as much pressure as girls.
Skinny can be cute rather than puney
big can be erm nice and buff i guess

to me personally it doesn't matter atal.
I am a full on personality person, but yeah, im a weirdo :p:
You want muscle mass proportionate to your size/build, and decent muscle definition without taking it too far (i.e. you need SOME body fat, or you'll look like an anatomy drawing and all veins).

I'm not female, though. Sorry. :biggrin:
Reply 3
President Jesus
Guys don't have as much pressure as girls.
Skinny can be cute rather than puney
big can be erm nice and buff i guess

to me personally it doesn't matter atal.
I am a full on personality person, but yeah, im a weirdo :p:
you're no weirdo

i like girls who go for guys for personality :hugs:

i knew some girls who went/go for guys just because they look cute... and i think its kinda weird.... but they are under my 'slut' list any way... NOT that i'm saying all such girls are sluts.... but i dont find them attractive for some reason :confused:

:p:
Reply 4
Toy Soldier
You want muscle mass proportionate to your size/build, and decent muscle definition without taking it too far (i.e. you need SOME body fat, or you'll look like an anatomy drawing and all veins).

I'm not female, though. Sorry. :biggrin:

That's what I'm going for, and your opinion was constructive, and so valid even though you're not a girl! :p:
Reply 5
anjurdsg
you're no weirdo

i like girls who go for guys for personality :hugs:

i knew some girls who went/go for guys just because they look cute... and i think its kinda weird.... but they are under my 'slut' list any way... NOT that i'm saying all such girls are sluts.... but i dont find them attractive for some reason :confused:

:p:

I don't have a type atal. People i find attractive....
make me smile
Reply 6
Make yourself look like a rugby player- toned, buff but also kind of athletic. Perfect.
maybe, but you'll be better off going for the powerful and athletic appearance of a rugby league centre/back rower than a union front rower with a flabby belly and cauliflower ears
Reply 8
You're doing the right thing buddy.

No one likes wimpy, skinny guys.
Reply 9
Scientific studies prove girls are more attracted to guys who look like girls :stupido2: ...and ...um..don't ask me to come up with proof to back that up. ;thumbsup;
Reply 10
Exactly.

Girls, not women.

Once a girl realises what her vagina is for, out goes the 'cute wimp', in comes the man.
Reply 11
:laugh:

(terribly vulgar though :frown: )
Reply 12
Aeris
:
(terribly vulgar though :frown: )

Awww smile :biggrin:
Reply 13
#excited#
Reply 14
Haha how cool is that! A dancing smiley!

Too many muscles scare me! :p: Just toned is attractive... I don't really go for superfit guys. (Inferiority complex, probably. :p:) Though if he's a prat I wouldn't like him anyway.

I think I'm too choosy. :p:
Reply 16
JimmyJ
Haha how cool is that! A dancing smiley!

See? hyper-little-mushroom doesn't muscly guys but she knows what a vagina is! :stupido2:
Reply 17
She's 16, probably hasn't used it to it's full potential yet.
Reply 18
ill think you will find it may take longer than one month to make a noticable difference haha
Reply 19

So girls, d'ya think i'm sexy?

Latest

Trending

Trending