The Student Room Group

what does she mean by this? needs help

hey guys, so yea basically just got into uni and on the first few weeks, i have already started to fancy this girl who is living right next to me. We got together and started texting a lot and occasionally i invite her over to mine and have some fun although we havent had sex yet. and i really enjoy the time when she is around and she knows i like her.

I brought her out on a date and that went quite well i think however, I am still really confused about what the status is between us. Am i seeing her or does she just see me as a friend with benefits?

I really like her and i even get jealous already when i see her getting real close to other guys! have asked a few friends about what i should do, and some said i should ask her and others said i should wait a bit. however, i am worried if i ask her and it doesnt turn out the way i like, it will be super awkward... on the other hand if i wait, i might miss my chance??

SO please give me some advices please! Should i ask her or not and how should i approach this during a conversation??

I am just worried, maybe uni girls arent really looking for a relationship and would just want to play around??

any help would be much appreciated, so please

Cheers x
Reply 1
I think you should tell her soon cuz at least you will know what she felt....just wait for few days and see whether she gives any hints about wanting to go forth with your relationship...
Reply 2
Oxx
OP
Original post by a9493r
I think you should tell her soon cuz at least you will know what she felt....just wait for few days and see whether she gives any hints about wanting to go forth with your relationship...

Yea I want to tell her but just dont know if it will be too awkward if it wasnt the way i wanted! i dont know if she would give any hints though, she is quite passive, i always have to make the first move. what do you think? how should i approach her?
Reply 3
You've done all the tedious stuff already, the texts, asking her to go out and crap. Next time you two are alone, ask her the situation. "So are we together or what?" Something along those lines. Just be straight
Reply 4
If you haven't had sex, how on earth are you friends with benefits?
Reply 5
Well I think for a passive person it's important to give her the space cuz you don't want to freak her out...but also take control of the situation cuz maybe she likes you as well but obvio can't say it...if she went out on a date with you and is still texting you the same way, maybe with more openness or seems more comfortable after the date she probably does like you...then you should go for it....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending