The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Accommodation

I'm looking at studying Business Management at Leeds Beckett and I want to be looking at accommodation where there's 7-12 people but because of my course I've been told to look at the city campus accommodation. However I'd rather stay at headingley campus. Does it make a difference? thank youuu
Original post by TaylorHughes
I'm looking at studying Business Management at Leeds Beckett and I want to be looking at accommodation where there's 7-12 people but because of my course I've been told to look at the city campus accommodation. However I'd rather stay at headingley campus. Does it make a difference? thank youuu

there is certain accommodation at Headingly which you can only live in if your course is based there (for example Kirkstal Brewary -cant spell it:tongue:)

howevever if you still wish to live at Headingly yet your course is based at City campus, then I dont see a problem with this. As long as you choose the accomodation that you are allowed to stay in, you shouldnt have a problem as far as I know. It would just mean you would have to travel further to lectures etc. :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Ohhhh, that's okay then! Thank you for your help! :smile:
Original post by taylorhughes97
Ohhhh, that's okay then! Thank you for your help! :smile:

No problem! I think Ill be sticking with city campus accomodation though! Im too lazy to make the journey for early morning lectures haha! :colondollar::rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending