The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory of gaming?

Scroll to see replies

Sopwith on the 486 back in 1987

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FlareBlitz96
does anyone remmeber toy story for ps1

Not exactly. I remember me that I was playing toy story for SNES. Never played PS1, but at friends.
Reply 122
Super Mario Bros.

For games that I actually predate, probably Crash Bandicoot (the original) on PS1.
Reply 123
SPYRO, best game ever. I also had 40 winks which used to terrify me :frown:

I then found the Sims, and moved all the way to Sims 3 before deciding I had spent enough money and actually Sims 4 looks awful. (the reviews said the same)

I also played Theme Hospital, that game kept me amused for years.
Spyro, Crash, Pokemon, Ratchet and Clank and SSX Tricky were bae
Sonic and golden axe
the first game that really hooked me was ocarina of time though...
crash banicoot!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Playing Street Fighter II and Super Aleste on the SNES in the early 1990s
Crash Bandicoot XS on GBA.

I got a GameBoy Advance SP for Christmas back in '03 (I think) and that game with it... damn, that was a long time ago o.O
It seems like Crash Bandicoot and Spyro are recurrent through most people's posts :') this makes me so proud
Alex the Kid on the Master System
mine was actually sonic heroes lmao, never really started playing games until I was about 6-7 and that was the only game we had ( brothers played on the PC)

Posted from TSR Mobile
actua soccer 2, i was 8 i think... then megadrive was my first console, used to spend hours on streets of rage and shinobi
Halo: Combat Evolved on the PC and Pokemon: Emerald on the DS
1) pokemon yellow when I was 6 in the year 1999/2000, the first game I ever bought
2) played CTR (crash team racing - PS1), roughly the same time 1999/2000 6 at a friend's house - the first time I had ever played a console
(edited 8 years ago)
Crash bandicoot :^_^:
Reply 137
Street Fighter on Super Nes. It was on Christmas 1992 - I think.

:moon:
Crash Bandicoot, the original Tomb Raider, Driver, Grand Theft Auto (my first game was Vice city), Tekken and Splinter Cell. Sonic and Pacman had a game too. I can't remember what it was called. The Pacman was a racing game.
Hi, well I just remember an old zombie PC video game, then ken comander! Doom and then my first console nintendo 64 with Mario Bross. 😂

Quick Reply

Latest