The Student Room Group

A random but embarassing mistake!

Ok, I live in a house with 3 guys. One of thier girlfriends was staying the other day.

I went to go and have a shower to discover LOADS of someone elses pubes in my bath puff thing (you know those kind of nets you use in the shower?). Anyway, i was pretty shocked as it looked like someone had used it, so I left a really long ranting note.

Got back last night and this guy's gf comes and says to me she didn't use it but it fell in the bath whilst she was in there and thats how it 'picked up' its hairs (though how she didnt notice I'm not sure). I apolpgised and said I was sorry, I'd jumped to concluseion and how I felt bad coz I'd embarassed her...but now i feel really awkward around, not her so much, as her bf (coz i have to see him every day) today, I've just had to aviod talking to him or being in the same room, I don't think he'd mention it but I just feel really embarassed myself for being so wrong about something so embarassing int he first place! Ohh dear.

I can't undo what's done but I just feel really bad around them now. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:confused:
Reply 2
Feel worse for him. His girlfriend has a giant bush.
surely even if it 'fell' it wouldn't have become like that??
Squelchy
Feel worse for him. His girlfriend has a giant bush.

****ing bingo. He's the chump here, imagine having to fight through the amazon only to eat kipper for dinner?
Reply 5
IndieGirl
Ok, I live in a house with 3 guys. One of thier girlfriends was staying the other day.

I went to go and have a shower to discover LOADS of someone elses pubes in my bath puff thing (you know those kind of nets you use in the shower?). Anyway, i was pretty shocked as it looked like someone had used it, so I left a really long ranting note.

(

Urgh... maybe keep it in your bedroom from now on so that no one else can touch it?
Reply 6
IMO sounds like shes lying to you to try and make it less embarrassing for her, and in turn more embarrassing for you. Don't let yourself be embarassed by someone else being downright nasty and lying about it.
Reply 7
it picked up pubes from the bath? yeah right
just forget it, you're not in the wrong, so don't make it more awkward than it has to be
eek thats really wierd, def sounds like shes lying!
Who has that much hair come off even if they rubbed really hard?!!
Reply 10
chuck it...they arent that bloody expensive are they?
At the end of the day it wasn't your problem
Surely if it was her then she would have washed it out....
That would be the polite thing, evne if you were really desperate and nothing else to use, then at least make it look like it's untouched!
Whats wrong with using water?

And I'd never use anything anyones had round their intimitate feminine/masculine area...
maybe she was shaving her area...so there was excess pubes on the floor of teh shower
Reply 16
Ergh!

I would throw it out, buy a new one and keep it in your room
ewwwwwwwww that is so disgusting!
Reply 18
haha
Reading this has just put me off my prawns.

Latest

Trending

Trending