The Student Room Group

Veterinary Interviews 2015

Hi TCL here
I was wondering if anyone had heard back from any of the Vet schools with regards to interviews? Or if anyone knew when that might be?

Also any hints for the interviews would be much appreciated!
TCL
Obviously I didn't apply everywhere so my knowledge of everything isn't perfect, but all of the UK vet schools have given out interviews now.

The RVC sent out invites at the end of November and they have been taking place over the past two weeks. More are scheduled for January.

Edinburgh have interviewed Scottish applicants. Interviews for RUK applicants will be taking place on 25th Feb and 4th and 11th of March.

Liverpool are giving out interviews in batches week by week. Interviews are every Wednesday from January 14th.

Bristol have interviewed and given offers, but are still giving out invites. Interviews on the 18th and 25th of February still have spaces.

Nottingham have given out interviews that are scheduled for January.

Glasgow have given out interviews, again scheduled for January.

Cambridge have interviewed and given offers.

Surrey have interviewed and given offers.

(Anyone reading feel free to correct me about the last four :tongue: Also, I've made the assumption here that you're an undergraduate home applicant. )

General hints are go over your PS and wex forms. We aren't allowed to discuss specifics. RVC and Edinburgh will tell you in an email what the names of each MMI station are if you get an interview from them, and Bristol post the info on their website.

Hope that helped
-LTC :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Anyone know if Surrey are still giving out interviews? :/
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Obviously I didn't apply everywhere so my knowledge of everything isn't perfect, but all of the UK vet schools have given out interviews now.

The RVC sent out invites at the end of November and they have been taking place over the past two weeks. More are scheduled for January.

Edinburgh have interviewed Scottish applicants. Interviews for RUK applicants will be taking place on 25th Feb and 4th and 11th of March.

Liverpool are giving out interviews in batches week by week. Interviews are every Wednesday from January 14th.

Bristol have interviewed and given offers, but are still giving out invites. Interviews on the 18th and 25th of February still have spaces.

Nottingham have given out interviews that are scheduled for January.

Glasgow have given out interviews, again scheduled for January.

Cambridge have interviewed and given offers.

Surrey have interviewed and given offers.

(Anyone reading feel free to correct me about the last four :tongue: Also, I've made the assumption here that you're an undergraduate home applicant. )

General hints are go over your PS and wex forms. We aren't allowed to discuss specifics. RVC and Edinburgh will tell you in an email what the names of each MMI station are if you get an interview from them, and Bristol post the info on their website.

Hope that helped
-LTC :wink:

I don't think Cambridge give out offers until the 10th of January (this is the same for all colleges) :smile:
Reply 4
Hello!
I've had an interview at Surrey last week, and I've got an interview this week at Nottingham. *fingers crossed*
I have heard nothing from Liverpool or Bristol (but hey no news is good news right :wink: )

Good luck with your applications x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi , I have just been giving an interview tonight! So I guess they still are!
Hey don't worry about Surrey. They are still giving out interviews! :smile:
The first post on this page scared me a little when I read it in December but its okay cause I only heard from them like last week :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending