The Student Room Group

Liverpool Veterinary Interviews

hello, i'm trying to prepare for my liverpool interview which is on thursday and i just wanted to check if liverpool reads personal statements and asks questions about them to know how much i should prepare for that?
also, any tips or advice for the interview? :smile:
They don't read personal statements. That's what they said at the open day. That said I would know your Ps well anyway as it highlights your strengths which you can talk about.
Reply 2
Have you done your interview yet, how did it go? x
Reply 3
Original post by sulsis
Have you done your interview yet, how did it go? x

yes i just did it this morning! it wasn't really what i was expecting but the interviewers were really sweet and i didn't think it went terribly. have you done yours?
Reply 4
Original post by shira_dee
yes i just did it this morning! it wasn't really what i was expecting but the interviewers were really sweet and i didn't think it went terribly. have you done yours?

No, I haven't yet. I'm dure to have it on the 1st of December. What do you mean by it being different, is it the type of thing that I can properly prepare for? x
Reply 5
Original post by sulsis
No, I haven't yet. I'm dure to have it on the 1st of December. What do you mean by it being different, is it the type of thing that I can properly prepare for? x

quite a lot of it was common sense but also a little bit of knowledge about popular veterinary topics so if you do some wider reading on a few different widely discussed veterinary topics that could really help you! remember though that they don't expect you to have the same amount of knowledge as a vet so just basic knowledge of the topics is great, try not to stress yourself about it too much!
Reply 6
do they ask much ethics questions?
Reply 7
Original post by shira_dee
hello, i'm trying to prepare for my liverpool interview which is on thursday and i just wanted to check if liverpool reads personal statements and asks questions about them to know how much i should prepare for that?
also, any tips or advice for the interview? :smile:

Hope it went well for you! I'm doing vet here at the moment so let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending