The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Nursing / Midwifery 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hi, i have just received the same for Midwifery! Haven't received an interview, but i know interviews are this week, so they may just be giving everyone an account so that they are able to reply to them through that? Not sure but i'm slightly more hopeful now!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Oh hopefully something will come .... Good luck with your interview xx
Original post by H--H
Hi, i have just received the same for Midwifery! Haven't received an interview, but i know interviews are this week, so they may just be giving everyone an account so that they are able to reply to them through that? Not sure but i'm slightly more hopeful now!
Original post by Icannotthink
Your password comes shortly after ... There's no information which suggests an offer I was just wondering why set up administration systems which would not be required if there was no offer .... How did your interview go Rachel??? If I'm honest I thought mine was dreadful lol x

Yeah I've just got my password, so confused why we've had to set one up, I wonder if it's just a standard thing or a good sign!! I think mine went okay, some stations better than others! Aww I'm sure it went better than you think, always seems worse in your head haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't had an interview for child nursing and when I emailed the admissions office they hadn't looked at my application yet! I hope having this email means good news is on my way! :smile: x
Reply 144
Hey guys, I think the sims thing is standard because I got my account details then got rejected without an interview half an hour later haha! Does anyone know how much feedback they're likely to give me?☺️
Original post by Icannotthink
Your password comes shortly after ... There's no information which suggests an offer I was just wondering why set up administration systems which would not be required if there was no offer .... How did your interview go Rachel??? If I'm honest I thought mine was dreadful lol x

All applicants get those codes, sorry! even people who have had no's had the thing. Keep positive tho we'll hear soon !!
Original post by ilunn1
Hey guys, I think the sims thing is standard because I got my account details then got rejected without an interview half an hour later haha! Does anyone know how much feedback they're likely to give me?☺️

They'll give you one chance of feedback, they'll say it was the personal statement, lack of experience whatever but it will probably be quite generic. Hope the other choices go well!
Reply 147
Hi! I received an invitation for an interview in Cardiff yesterday for 11th March and I was wondering if any of you guys had any tips or anything that would be helpful!? :smile:
Reply 148
Original post by mrsamnurse
They'll give you one chance of feedback, they'll say it was the personal statement, lack of experience whatever but it will probably be quite generic. Hope the other choices go well!

Thank you! They said it was lack of insight into course but I've got offers at Leeds Manchester king and Southampton so not too upset! Good luck wth the rest of your application ☺️☺️
Original post by ilunn1
Thank you! They said it was lack of insight into course but I've got offers at Leeds Manchester king and Southampton so not too upset! Good luck wth the rest of your application ☺️☺️

yeah thats pretty crazy isnt it. I referenced a few modules I knew would be on there but they are so picky, if youve had a wonky toenail 3 years ago they'll drop you for it. Fantastic work on the offers
Hey, I had an interview at Cardiff for Adult nursing on the 27th of February, just wondering if any of you had heard back from them regarding offers?
Reply 151
Original post by ebbwgirl
I sent my UCAS application off at the beginning of December and received an email from Cardiff University today telling me that I have an interview for Adult Nursing on Wednesday 11th March at 8:30am. I'm in Group B, Session 1.

I'm super nervous about the MMI as well as hearing about there being a maths test! :s-smilie:

Does anyone have an interview on this date or before this date? & can anyone give me some insight into what happens in the MMI and how difficult the maths tests are?! If we don't do well in the maths section are we sent home?! :confused:

Thanks!

I've had an interview at Swansea and Trinity Saint David, awaiting to hear if I've got an offer or been declined! Waiting to hear from Pontypridd about an interview also!)

I'm in the same group,date and time as you! Not too sure what to expect and what to revise.
Hi, I've applied for September 2015 to but had my interview in November. I was the only September intake person their in my group and they said it was because they had places left on the interview day. I'm still waiting but they told me I would find out in march. How did everybody's interview go ?
The maths was super easy, there's 5 questions and it was by far the easiest maths test out of all my uni's. I wouldn't worry they said they just wanted to make sure you could add and subtract.
Original post by Eleanorjane18
Hey, I had an interview at Cardiff for Adult nursing on the 27th of February, just wondering if any of you had heard back from them regarding offers?

Nothing yet. Really hoping its this week
Cardiff have started giving offers tonight :////
Original post by mrsamnurse
Nothing yet. Really hoping its this week
Have you not heard anything yet? I got an offer at 18:37. So many they are still giving them out later as the evening goes.
Nothing yet I've applied for march ... What about you xx
Original post by Charliea18
Have you not heard anything yet? I got an offer at 18:37. So many they are still giving them out later as the evening goes.
Ive applied for september
Reply 159
Original post by Charliea18
Ive applied for september

Well done on the offer!! :smile: what type of nursing is it you've got an offer for btw??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending