The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

10A*s @ GCSE
4As at As level (bio, chem, maths latin)

...bt they still didnt want me
Crikey! Seems to me that no-one has a chance then
Reply 22
cant understand that why was that do u think weird that really, i know someone whos applied to manchester, they got abbbc at as level and had like 5A*s
lol, im sure u guys all have a gr8 chance
cos ur personal statements r all gna b about pharmacy whereas mine red "medicine...medicine....medicine......................"
Reply 24
Unlucky mate.
Reply 25
yer sorry to hear that mate, so you sent your ucas off einsteinium
Reply 26
No, it's half-term now and mine says: 11:39 17 Oct 2006 Your application has been checked by your referee/co-ordinator.
16:09 12 Oct 2006 Your reference has been completed and is waiting for approval.
Reply 27
what 6 u put down in the end?
Reply 28
Bradford, LJMU, central lancashire, East Anglia, hertfordshire and manchester. Want to go to manchester. LJMU if not there.
Reply 29
Einsteinium
Bradford, LJMU, central lancashire, East Anglia, hertfordshire and manchester. Want to go to manchester. LJMU if not there.

thats good choices that a nice mix of unis. good luck with that. what are your gcse grades like
Reply 30
wat was the b in
Reply 31
maths
Reply 32
gd
Reply 33
yer i can see that wel done
starlight999
10A*s @ GCSE
4As at As level (bio, chem, maths latin)

...bt they still didnt want me

Gregorian IV
Crikey! Seems to me that no-one has a chance then

Well Manchester has given me an interview for Pharmacy.. I got 3A's, 4B's and 3C's at GCSE and ABBB (Maths, Chem, Bio and Economics and Business)

So something must of gone wrong- i.e. reference or personal statement
Reply 35
well done mustard man, its the ps which let him down
Mustard-man
Well Manchester has given me an interview for Pharmacy.. I got 3A's, 4B's and 3C's at GCSE and ABBB (Maths, Chem, Bio and Economics and Business)

So something must of gone wrong- i.e. reference or personal statement

congrats!!
gd luk 4 ur interview
thanks malfoy and startlight. However there's one problem. I withdrew my application to Manchester about a week ago, but they sent me a letter for an interview yesterday :redface:
lol..oops
cudnt u unwithdraw it?
or if u cant im sure u'll gt accepted @ a uni that u wna go2
cos manchester is a rli gd uni n if they wanted u (so early!) then im sure other unis will2
where else did u apply?
wt did u change manchetser 2?
Well I applied for Manchester, LSOP, Nottingham and King's. I've withdrawn Manchester for a different course choice. But yeah, I am able to substitute again, I am inclined to swap LSOP for Manchester :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending