The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Surely if you're both in love you must be compatible??? That's how i see it anyway :smile: Either way i definitely think love is enough, but you also shouldn't stay with someone just cos love is 'hard to find'!
Reply 21
hmmm...i can totally see where all you guys are coming from. i would ttlally be saying the same thing if it was the other way around. it's just really hard when u miss someone so much, and wen u talk on the phone all the feelings come flooding back and u have no logic or common sense anymore. it's just hard to know u have to let go, and actually physically let go... jeez...i never thought anyone would affect me so much as this...
You can't love someone and not want to be them, so you're thread should be questioning wether you love....

I mean I've only loved one person soo far out of all the girlfriends Ive had, and I wud wanna be with them now, its not something you say, cos if you dont think you're meant to be, you're not in love... only my opinion say im wrong if you want
Reply 23
I'm a firm believer that love isn't always enough.
The whole question of What is love?

Some people see it as small as "I been going out with her for a month and think shes hot and I like talking to her"

Whereas its alot ALOT more serious...

Love had a different meaning to everyone so When I say Love is enough I think Love is when you find someone perfect...
Reply 25
so your question is answered

no comments
Reply 26
Profesh
Sigh;

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments; love is not love
Which alters where it alteration finds
Or bends with the remover to remove, oh no:
It is an ever-fix'd mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken
It is the star to every wand'ring bark
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken
Love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks
But bears it out, even to the edge of Doom

If this be error, and upon me proved
I ne'er writ, nor no man ever loved.

Or words to that effect. (It's been a while.)

I believe the actual words were

All you need is love
(Do-do-do-do-dooooo)
All you need is love
(Do-do-do-do-dooooo)
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need
Reply 27
Love Is Enough!!! :d

Latest

Trending

Trending