The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Does Imperial College issue unconditional offer letters?

I have been unconditionally accepted by IC for my Masters degree course (notified through change in status of application in the estudentservice website). However, I need an offer letter from them in order to secure a scholarship. Does anyone know if IC issues them?

Thank you in advance.
Reply 1
Which course? Just curious
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by nsz91
I have been unconditionally accepted by IC for my Masters degree course (notified through change in status of application in the estudentservice website). However, I need an offer letter from them in order to secure a scholarship. Does anyone know if IC issues them?

Thank you in advance.

Wooow! I didn't know they actually make unconditional offers. What department did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by Blank_Planet
Wooow! I didn't know they actually make unconditional offers. What department did you apply for?

Hi! I'm so sorry. I haven't been able to log in here for quite a while. It's the department of life science (Msc. Applied Biosciences and Biotechnology) :smile:
Original post by nsz91

Thank you in advance.

Hi! I'm also offer holder this year. I received a mail from my department and the coordinator said they will begin to issue CAS and relevant information in May.(if you're an international student, CAS can be accepted as uncon letter) Otherwise, you may use e-service to request sending out your document as proof. Hope it helps.
Reply 5
Original post by elliotetet
Hi! I'm also offer holder this year. I received a mail from my department and the coordinator said they will begin to issue CAS and relevant information in May.(if you're an international student, CAS can be accepted as uncon letter) Otherwise, you may use e-service to request sending out your document as proof. Hope it helps.

Thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending