The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akosuamansa
Hi all, has anyone received information concerning placement allocations?

Hey, are you able to submit your survey?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Once submitted mine just went blank?
Original post by miller21
Hey, are you able to submit your survey?
Hi there, I'm just about going through it. I am guessing you've completed and having problems submitting it?
Yeah so did mine. Does that mean it's submitted then? I did mine again thinking my wifi might have played up but it went blank again. :/ they might either have two surveys submitted by me or none lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone having trouble submitting the survey? I've clicked Done and there's just a blank page :/

Exactly the same happened to me... I think that means it's been submitted! I'm not going to worry too much...x
Yeah so did mine. Does that mean it's submitted then? I did mine again thinking my wifi might have played up but it went blank again. :/ they might either have two surveys submitted by me or none lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed the address they mentioned about it. When I get a reply i will let you know!
Once completed and upon pressing Done, my page just goes blank and there's no confirmation page or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh blank? no feedback as to letting you know it's been successfully submitted? i'll let you know how mine went.
Has anyone received any further information about the course? I haven't received a reading list or anything like that.
My sister is doing pharmacy this year and she's already got her login details. The nursing department needs to hurry up and send ours out. I need something to make this feel real!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone having trouble submitting the survey? I've clicked Done and there's just a blank page :/

Same thing happened with me so it must be ok!
Reply 611
Original post by akosuamansa
Hi all, has anyone received information concerning placement allocations?

HI, its not actually a placement allocation though, its just a survey to have an insight on where to place us. am having trouble completing the survey, it kept going blank after it asked if you are from isle of man or jersey. Any help please????
Same here.. Blank page after submission. guess it's fine if everyone is experiencing the same thing.
Reply 613
Yes, same thing happened to me, at least we all know that we are all experiencing the same thing.
Reply 614
I just wish Kings would give us our login details and all the relevant information.
So it seems they have rectified the survey issue (check King's Apply for new link!) Now I just wish they would send us some details... It's only 2 and a half weeks away!
Good morning all,
Just received an email detailing me to setup an IT account with password and username. Check your emails!
Yes you are right Lydia.
Same thing happened to me re survey and i thought it was my phone and never got around to using my Ipad or laptop.
Also, I've just received log in details in my email so check your emails guys.

I think we will get reading lists and course time tables on the first day of uni. I'll enrol tonight when i get back from work. Cheers guys. Its all happening now! 😊😊
Original post by Ugomma
Same thing happened to me re survey and i thought it was my phone and never got around to using my Ipad or laptop.
Also, I've just received log in details in my email so check your emails guys.

I think we will get reading lists and course time tables on the first day of uni. I'll enrol tonight when i get back from work. Cheers guys. Its all happening now! 😊😊

I've just completed the placement survey, set up emails etc but haven't had any luck finding a decent photo. Going to have it for 3 years so must try to get a nice one.

Is anyone going to one of the Welcome events at Waterloo campus?

Quick Reply

Latest