The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi , yea sections 1 and 2 were much harder IMO. Although a good sign is that everyone who took them at my school found them hard. For me, i did question 3 in the essay which was a disaster. The first 2 questions i didnt know what they even meant and the last one i thought was poor on my behalf.

Overall not too annoyed except that UCL require 19 overall - and i think section 3 ruined me
Reply 2
Was AWFUL, didn't finish section 1&2..got to a point where I guessed..

3 was ok, did the patient consent one! (thank lord for Neighbours! :biggrin: hah)

The book is ALOT easier than the actual exam :frown:

FINISHED NOWWWWWWWW :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:..5 days of doing **** all!
Well....Did almost half of Section 1:frown: .......Section 2....missed around 5-6q's.:redface: .....and Section 3 did the Patient Consent :smile: ...

dunno whts gonna b....it was defintely hard...esp Section 1....couldnt make out some q;s......same with section 2....however did a lot better than sec 1....sec 3 was not too bad......just waiitng for the result.....What has to be, will be......Just hoping Oxford calls me for an interview !!!:confused:
Reply 4
god it was awful. and i think everyone's done the third essay
Reply 5
1 section was hard and didnt do about 12 questions, section 2 was much better.
3 section did the 3rd topic, could have written it much better, dont know what happend...
really nasty, the questions were just nasty! :mad:

hmmm yeah the third essay seemed the best one to do, but in hindsight, thats the one that, if u did it, they're prob most likely to ask you about in interview! and i just made mine up!!! :p:

feel soooo relaxed now though! only a bio plan, revision for two more tests, AND spanish c/w and oral to do....:frown: in four days
Reply 7
it was terrible...section 1 i barely finished with a lot of guessing towards the end. section 2 i didnt finish...but i think section 3 was ok, i did the 1st question n i hev a gud feelin bout it, but overall........i so wana get invited 2 interview, but i dont think these results will be much help:smile: but then again, if everyone found it hard...
Reply 8
section 1 was a bit hard. but fairly okay. i left a couple (rather dozens of questions).
i left 2 questions in section 2. but it was okay.
in the third, i did the second question about animal testing and exprimenting.
what patient consent????
i diddnt have one in my paper?! :confused: is it possible there are different papers in different countries?
Reply 9
Sect. 1 was easy. I think I did all questions except three or four where I guessed

Sect. 2 was hard. I guessed about 10 questions....

Sect 3, essay, well... did the patient consent one, as it seems everyone has, but I'm not too happy with what I did. Then again, give me 3 hours to write an essay and I can produce something wonderful, but then again so can everyone else...
Reply 10
On the paper I did, the second question was something sciency, not sure quite what it was asking. I did the third (patient consent) essay-I think most people did? Section 1 was awful, and section 2 was harder than the sample, but it's done now :biggrin:
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That is all.
Ahhhhh! It was so horrible!

I was nowhere near finished Section 1, and I was planning to put in random answers but didn't have time. Section 2 was fine...straight forward enough but I left out a few maths and physics ones...they looked too involved! Section 3, I did the 2nd essay (should have done the third) and wrote absolute rubbish.

2nd essay was a Nietzche quote..."higher education and great numbers....contradictory phrases" or something like that
Reply 13
What Are You Guys Talking About?
Which Essay Talked About Patient Consent???
I Had No Such Thing?!!!
There were more questions that actually required you to write an answer than I thought. I thought that practically all would be multiple choice! Like everyone I did question 3, though not very well lol. Im hoping for a miracle!
Reply 15
GAAAAAHHHHHRHRHHRHRHRHRHRHHRHRHRHRHRHHHAAARRRR

Byebye oxford interview...
ma3eeni
What Are You Guys Talking About?
Which Essay Talked About Patient Consent???
I Had No Such Thing?!!!

Number three.....

Was counting on getting something about philosophy of science (like in the example given in the BMAT book), but alas.

Rushed the last bits of my essay, and I'm pretty sure the last few lines are completly illegable.
Reply 17
absolutely horrible!! i thought i could manage sect 2 but i obviously couldn't - i did lyk 1/2 of the questions, sect 3 was ok (did q3 obviously) but most of the tym i just babbled about why its important 4 docs 2 listen 2 patients so i didnt really answer the qs. Sect 1 was the worst! I spent loads of tym on that stupid train question (thinking that it myt be worth it in the end) and my ansa in the end didnt even fit in2 the box!!! I left lyk 16qs in the end. Really disappointed in myelf :'( + 2 of my unis want it so im pretty much screwed!!
Reply 18
No_Direction
Number three.....

Was counting on getting something about philosophy of science (like in the example given in the BMAT book), but alas.

Rushed the last bits of my essay, and I'm pretty sure the last few lines are completly illegable.

my essay questions were very different!!!!
WHAT THE ****!!!
Reply 19
No_Direction
Number three.....

my essay questions were very different!!!!
WHAT THE ****!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending