Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

RHUL offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kezkel
I have applied to kent, surrey and Kingston

I applied to Kingston too, I think that's going to be my insurance choice. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Amy_B2014
I applied to Kingston too, I think that's going to be my insurance choice. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

r u going to live at home or at uni
Original post by Kezkel
r u going to live at home or at uni

I live literally 5 minute drive away so I'll be staying at home. How about you are coming from far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
I live literally 5 minute drive away so I'll be staying at home. How about you are coming from far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i live about 45 mins drive but cant face living in halls lol
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi there,

Yes I can certainly re-send you the email with your student ID or email address. Please feel free to private message them to me (for security!)

Have you checked your junk folder for the Applicant Visit Day invitation? I can check to see if you have been sent it yet (or are due to be sent it).

Best,

Emily

Hi Emily,
When will there be a schedule or day plan up for the open day visit on the 21st March?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Emily,
When will there be a schedule or day plan up for the open day visit on the 21st March?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Amy,

You will be emailed with your schedule for the Applicant Visit Day around 5-7 days before the event, and then you'll be sent a pdf version of the programme two days before.

If you haven't received the email please check your junk folder as our email occasionally land in there.

Best wishes,

Emily
I got an offer for International Relations :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending