The Student Room Group

Males, Why are you single?

Don't you like the warmth of a woman or man? A partner that will please and pleasure you the way you desire?

Scroll to see replies

Because I'm ugly (1 out of 10), very boring, dumb, stupid, useless. I wish I had a good loving woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Much, much less stressful.
Original post by Izzyeviel
Don't you like the warmth of a woman or man? A partner that will please and pleasure you the way you desire?

Hahah I was going to make the exact same thread :tongue:
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Because I'm ugly (1 out of 10), very boring, dumb, stupid, useless. I wish I had a good loving woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No person is ugly:smile:
It's just how you see them
Because no woman could possible be interested in me. It was the same in secondary school and that's how it will always be. I also have mild social anxiety and a fear of people esp girls.

I've asked out girls in the past but it never really materializes into much.
Reply 6
Original post by queen-bee
Hahah I was going to make the exact same thread :tongue:

There will probably be another silly thread tomorrow... you can start that one :wink:
There will probably be another silly thread tomorrow... you can start that one :wink:

Why are you still a Virgin thread only for males :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Because no woman could possible be interested in me. It was the same in secondary school and that's how it will always be. I also have mild social anxiety and a fear of people esp girls.

I've asked out girls in the past but it never really materializes into much.

Just in case anyone is wondering this isn't me :tongue:
Because I'm TERRIFIED OF REJECTION AND SACRIFICE AND COMPROMISE AND FORMING A MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP
Because computers don't mess with your feelings, they don't let you down or screw you over.
Reply 11
Original post by queen-bee
Why are you still a Virgin thread only for males :tongue:

Do it!
Reply 12
Original post by thewhitelines
No person is ugly:smile:
It's just how you see them

and OP, i'm just ugly as **** :redface:
Original post by Gax

and OP, i'm just ugly as **** :redface:

Hahahaha wouldn't even matter if you find a girl who prefers character over looks :wink:
Because there is enough of me to go around :tongue:
I'm free to do (or not do) whatever I like, whenever I like. No need to explain, let know, or convince anyone otherwise. No joint decisions to be made, no promises to be kept, no compromises to make. After coming out of a stressful high-maintenance relationship, living the single life has been pure bliss.
I'm lazy :gthumb:
If we knew the answer we wouldnt be single...
Reply 18
Because its a lot cheaper. Which makes saving for a house deposit easier. Boring? Yes. But for me it'll be worth it.

I find it difficult to talk to girls. The only time I ever really speak to girls is through friends, or if I have too. This also means I get friend-zoned allot if there are any girls I like. I've had a girlfriend before when I was younger, but it was only during high school so it didn't mean much. I find it difficult to speak to girls anyway, let alone ask one out! :P

I hope my courage grows with time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending