The Student Room Group

Lesbians places;

Well, I'm a lesbian if you haven't figured it out by now, but I don't know any places that teen lesbians meet I guess in Sheffield, I had one girlfriend and I met her on-line, but I would like to meet people in real life now I guess. Can somebody give me some places that I can meet some nice people, please.
Reply 1
Original post by kilim98
Well, I'm a lesbian if you haven't figured it out by now, but I don't know any places that teen lesbians meet I guess in Sheffield, I had one girlfriend and I met her on-line, but I would like to meet people in real life now I guess. Can somebody give me some places that I can meet some nice people, please.

It's a lot harder for lesbians that it is for gay men. It's less socially acceptable (I'm not sure why, it just seems to be), and the numbers are against you (there are a lot more Gay men than Lesbians)

Plus, of the lesbians that are out there, most are complete munters, so that limits your pool even more.

On the other hand, if you're a rare good looking lesbian then you have a good chance. Plus it's easy to get a man if you fancy a change.
Are there any LGBT youth groups in Sheffield (council-run)? A Google search should be able to find them. They are a great opportunity to meet people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending