The Student Room Group

Edge hill adult nursing interview Maths and English tests

Hi guys had my interview today at edge hill but wanted people's opinions on the Maths and English tests? Do people think they are strict on these even if you have done well in the interview? I feel so positive about the interview but worried the Maths and English have left me down as I did my gcse's nearly 10 years ago! Also how long did it take for people to hear back.. If they have !

Thanks
Emilly xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Emilly2904
Hi guys had my interview today at edge hill but wanted people's opinions on the Maths and English tests? Do people think they are strict on these even if you have done well in the interview? I feel so positive about the interview but worried the Maths and English have left me down as I did my gcse's nearly 10 years ago! Also how long did it take for people to hear back.. If they have !

Thanks
Emilly xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Emily.....I had my interview in November and I received a letter in December stating that I won't find out until April time (end of interviews)
I remember from the day that the maths test is 80 percent...and similar for the English test.
From reading the blogs....if you are a definite yes or no you will hear straight away.
Good luck xxx
Reply 2
Ah good luck for april then! It's like the bloody X factor isn't it! Ah well I'll say my prayers tonight and hope I hit the pass marks! Xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya I feel same as you of it was just interview based id feel pretty positive, however think my tests will have let me down .. Having a stress out day today! How did you get on any news?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending