The Student Room Group

What does it genrally mean when she teases you, makes fun of you?

What does it mean if a girl teases, makes fun of you, jokingly calls you things like 'idiot and creepy' talks silly with you, laughs with you, calls you sometimes by your full first name when your known by your shortened name. Also saying things to be playfully mean, yet we can have serious conversations about work and other stuff. She also says aww sometimes when I do something, not to her but in front of her. Is she just attention seeking? she's 23 and acts daft like this when I'm with her. She also has a bf. I don't intend on doing anything just want to know how things stand.
Freindzoned
Original post by Anonymous
What does it mean if a girl teases, makes fun of you, jokingly calls you things like 'idiot and creepy' talks silly with you, laughs with you, calls you sometimes by your full first name when your known by your shortened name. Also saying things to be playfully mean, yet we can have serious conversations about work and other stuff. She also says aww sometimes when I do something, not to her but in front of her. Is she just attention seeking? she's 23 and acts daft like this when I'm with her. She also has a bf. I don't intend on doing anything just want to know how things stand.

To be honest, she sounds a little mean at times.
Reply 3
Either she's playing hard to get or she's just trying to be an attention hoarder.
Reply 4
It sounds like she wants to be your mother.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I'm not really sure what you're asking to know. She's being.. Friendly? I assume? What more do you want..?

Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Freindzoned

Absolutely solid advice. GG.

Sarcasm.
It means you're an 'idiot and creepy', 'aww' relax I'm only joking :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Reply 7
Original post by Clip
It sounds like she wants to be your mother.

haha that would be difficult Shes younger!
Reply 8
It's impossible to decipher her motives. It could mean absolutely nothing (and I'm inclined to think that), there may be a (tiny) chance that she likes you. She may either like you as a friend, or as something more than a friend. But like I said, it could very well mean absolutely nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you sound like a back-up
She wants the D.

Or she genuinely doesn't like you much. I don;t know if calling a guy creepy is a flirtation technique amongst the kids these days but know doubt over TSRers will know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending