The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

I just want to start already :biggrin: are you based in 1 Victoria Street, Westminster??
Are many people still waiting on location?
Original post by clairey_lou
Are many people still waiting on location?

yes I'm still waiting, I rang today and they said they are still working on this. She had my name on the list to be matched, I selected business admin north west / Manchester. Fingers crossed.
So far for anyone with confirmation on location, did you all get where you had applied for?
Original post by Tanyaevans01
I just want to start already :biggrin: are you based in 1 Victoria Street, Westminster??

I am! It's going to be an iconic walk to work.
Original post by Urban_Spaceman
I am! It's going to be an iconic walk to work.

what's your name?? Will be nice to know someone :smile:
Reply 1586
Original post by lolsl1
Did you receive an email from them saying you should get a letter in the post about disclosure checks? Because I received an email from them about this but not sure if all apprentices received this regardless of whether they had been assigned DWP or not.

No I didn't hear anything until I got the security checks through

Yeah - I walk past it everyday heading to my internship!

I know the feeling!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1588
Original post by lr1990
No I didn't hear anything until I got the security checks through

Ah right. I emailed the person who I got the email from and he was able to confirm I have been placed with DWP. I still haven't had any formal email from them though, however the person I emailed told me I should receive info on location etc within two weeks and the start date is 14th September
Original post by arnie118
yes I'm still waiting, I rang today and they said they are still working on this. She had my name on the list to be matched, I selected business admin north west / Manchester. Fingers crossed.

Just wondering who you phoned? I'm having no luck contacting anyone, Jo, Civil Service twitter, capita etc. No replies.
what's your name?? Will be nice to know someone :smile:

Just wondering, when did you find out from BIS - I only found out last week and was wondering if I was one of the last?!

Also do you know how long it took for BIS to contact your references?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by londonkid2015
Just wondering, when did you find out from BIS - I only found out last week and was wondering if I was one of the last?!

Also do you know how long it took for BIS to contact your references?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found out around 1 month ago and they have only just contacted my references!
I found out around 1 month ago and they have only just contacted my references!

I found out about a month ago too. My references were contacted about a fortnight ago. Sent all my stuff off but not heard anything back yet.. dying to know what role I'll have, and who my line manager will be.
Original post by minty17
Just wondering who you phoned? I'm having no luck contacting anyone, Jo, Civil Service twitter, capita etc. No replies.

Hi, I rang the 'contact us' number from the website we applied through, the capita one. She did say it wasn't in their hands but she could see my name and that it still needed matched with a dept. I also emailed Jo on friday, no reply as yet. slightly frustrated. Where have you selected?
Original post by arnie118
Hi, I rang the 'contact us' number from the website we applied through, the capita one. She did say it wasn't in their hands but she could see my name and that it still needed matched with a dept. I also emailed Jo on friday, no reply as yet. slightly frustrated. Where have you selected?

I already know ive been placed in HMRC in "Scotland" but I cant find out which city and ive tried contacting everyone I possibly could. I really need to know my location in case it is too far, problems getting there/home on time etc
I have childcare to organise PLUS i really need to tell college if im going to be attending this year or not and if I am i need to sort out SAAS and student loans
It. is. overwhelming.
Got an email today from HMRC to arrange an appointment at my place of work (got it booked for this Friday) along with all the forms to fill in and bring, these are for my health, security and ID and pension info.

This is for my offer of Revenue and Customs in Manchester.

Will be nice to see the place of work 1st hand at the end of the week, hopefully it all goes well :biggrin:.
Has anyone heard anything from Operational Delivery after the email offering a position and location?
I was offered HMRC in Manchester and accepted the offer yet haven't heard anything since?
Original post by LisaThur
Has anyone heard anything from Operational Delivery after the email offering a position and location?
I was offered HMRC in Manchester and accepted the offer yet haven't heard anything since?

See my post above yours, i was offered Operational delivery in Manchester, i got an email today regarding it to arrange an appointment to do my checks etc.
Original post by ZiggyMoff
Got an email today from HMRC to arrange an appointment at my place of work (got it booked for this Friday) along with all the forms to fill in and bring, these are for my health, security and ID and pension info.

This is for my offer of Revenue and Customs in Manchester.

Will be nice to see the place of work 1st hand at the end of the week, hopefully it all goes well :biggrin:.

Good news, I hope I find out soon too then. Seems things are finally moving for the Manchester area instead of just London.
Original post by minty17
I already know ive been placed in HMRC in "Scotland" but I cant find out which city and ive tried contacting everyone I possibly could. I really need to know my location in case it is too far, problems getting there/home on time etc
I have childcare to organise PLUS i really need to tell college if im going to be attending this year or not and if I am i need to sort out SAAS and student loans
It. is. overwhelming.

Yea more regular info would help a lot of us, I'm moving over from Northern Ireland so the sooner the better for me also.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending