The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I really wouldn't worry about it!
I haven't heard from BSMS, Barts or Sheff!
Scrub
I really wouldn't worry about it!
I haven't heard from BSMS, Barts or Sheff!

Ditto to Barts and BSMS - only got my St George's confirmation today.
Reply 3
nothing from Sheff.
nothing from SG either - although I applied for BioMed
Reply 4
I've heard nothing whatsoever from Southampton :frown:
I've only had confirmation from Leeds and Liverpool...the rest is still pending. Don't worry, the moment of truth will come soon! :smile:
Reply 6
I have had nothing except a fee status letter from Glasgow, not that cool really...
It's early days yet, no need to get worried imo
Reply 7
I don't think anyone's had anything from Southampton - I havn't anyway!
Reply 8
had an "accepted your application" email from PMS, nothing from bsms, hyms or soton
Reply 9
BSMS don't send out recieved application notifications just to let you know :smile:

(but then you probably guessed that)
Reply 10
Aeroharis
Is it normal that the universities don't even send you a letter that they have recieved your application? Applied for edinburgh, St Andrews, Dundee and Glasgoq and haven't heard anything from them...Has anyone out there recieved anything from thos universities listed above?

Totally, quite a few med schools do not acknowledge applications (probably due to the cost implications)...
I've had an email from UCL and a letter from SGUL which arrived this morning. Was throughly disappointed that it was just "We have your application, but you might not hear anything from us until April" :s:

Hate waiting!
Got confirmation from all uni's apart from the biomedsci course at Imperial.
Got a postcard from Barts and the London this morning, and another letter from St. George's, this time for Biomedical science. Mildly concerned as they've written my year of entry wrong, but I have to wait until Monday to talk to the person about it. >.<
Same, barts sent me a lil postcard :smile:
Hehe,, I thought it was quite cool, so I put it on my mirror with my other little tickets and pictures and things hehe.
Yeah I got the Bart's postacard as well as a letter from the UCL chemistry department giving me an unconditional offer :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending