The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Is anyone going to Manchester met in September 2015

Hi guys! I have firmed mmu as my uni choice but I would like to make some friends before I start. If anyone is willing to make friends could you please message me :smile: I'm going to be studying events management just to let you know :smile:
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Hey Brad, I have accepted MMU as my firm choice also! I will be studying CompSci, i'm interested in gaming (particularly Dota 2), Music, drinking cider and all that good stuff, I'll be a mature student though 'cos I'll turn 23 the week before term starts. I'm also looking at joining the Archery society as I used to do a bit of it back in my teens :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Hey man I'm studying Events Management too firmed it today so it's definite (unconditional offer). Be sure to introduce myself properly in September.
I got an offer from mmu but I havent decided yet.
Is mmu good?
I'm doing Tourism Management next year, I'm already at MMU though I've had to do the foundation year for the year before, but I know people from the Events, Tourism and Hospitality degrees..
I applied to man met late October 2014 for sociology but haven't heard anything from then since. my predicted grades weren't bad too but they haven't even acknowledged me
Ill hopefully be there in September studying events management:smile: is anyone else looking at living in halls?
Reply 7
Original post by kkellyywong
I got an offer from mmu but I havent decided yet.
Is mmu good?

that depends on what you study, im in the Science and Engineering faculty and its really good!
Original post by LME2015
that depends on what you study, im in the Science and Engineering faculty and its really good!

I'll be doing Childhood and Youth studies at the Crewe campus. I have already made it my firm choice though.:h:
Reply 9
I have firmed my offer at Manchester met for digital media/marketing!
I don't now yet, but I will probably stick with MMU. Biomedical Science :smile: I hope for a great night life too !
Hey, I've confirmed MMU as my Uni choice. I'll b studying Fashion Innovation.
I've got an unconditional offer which I have confirmed for MMU doing International Fashion Promotion. Cant wait to go now! Anyone thinking of Cavendish Halls?
Firmed Manchester Met to study fashion! Thinking Briarfields halls.
hey, wanting to firm MMU but still waiting for one last reply from another uni...going to be studying Social Work:smile::smile::smile:
If everything goes to plan i'll be studying Psychology. Birley Fields Residences seems like the best option for me :smile:
Hello you!
I remember finding you on instagram haha! Just to let everyone else know, I confirmed my unconditional offer at MMU last month to study hospitality business management and I am so excited to start now!
I will also be a mature student, I'll be 21 when I start (so old!) and I'm looking to live in halls. I've had a look round the accommodation and I want to live in Cambridge halls. The only downside I've seen is the shared shower and toilet facilities between ten people but I can live with that, Cambridge looks like the most social of halls which is what I'm looking for!
Feel free to add me on facebook, I'd love to get to know some people before I start! Just search "Kizzie Emma Robinson" and you should find me!
Original post by kizzierobinsonx
Hello you!
I remember finding you on instagram haha! Just to let everyone else know, I confirmed my unconditional offer at MMU last month to study hospitality business management and I am so excited to start now!
I will also be a mature student, I'll be 21 when I start (so old!) and I'm looking to live in halls. I've had a look round the accommodation and I want to live in Cambridge halls. The only downside I've seen is the shared shower and toilet facilities between ten people but I can live with that, Cambridge looks like the most social of halls which is what I'm looking for!
Feel free to add me on facebook, I'd love to get to know some people before I start! Just search "Kizzie Emma Robinson" and you should find me!

ahhh so happy there's another oldie!! i'll be 22 :h: have you confirmed cambridge halls? i'm still undecided.. the no ensuite really puts me off!
Original post by Itiskieran
Firmed Manchester Met to study fashion! Thinking Briarfields halls.

what fashion one are you doing??
Reply 19
Hey.. pretty much defo I'll be at MMU (though still waiting to hear from Shef Hal).. I'll be studying Physiotherapy over at the Birley Building.
I chuckle at your 'mature' students :P I'll be 36 when I start in September.. lol.
Not quite decided where I'm going to stay, but probably will be Birley Residences... accom is so expensive in Manchester :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending