The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Murray Edwards College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noemiluisa
Mathematics and physics. Are you living in the UK?

No, I live in a small town in Poland :P And I'm doing my national leaving exams, not IB.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Hitomi777
No, I live in a small town in Poland :P And I'm doing my national leaving exams, not IB.

I live in Italy and I'm studying as any other italian student at a state school, so I will do my national final exam. I was very confused about the part regarding my qualifications in the SAQ, I hope I sent all the right information.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope the same too. What subjects will do write on your exam?
And what city are you from? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope the same too. What subjects will do write on your exam?
And what city are you from? :smile:

I live in small unknown town called san Gennaro, which is near Naples.

For the written test...I don't know yet, the governament is currently trying to do some reforms...if nothing changes then I will do a written test of Italian, another written test of maths and then another written test of various subject that will be decided in May, possibly this last one will be on Latin,English,science, physics and art.
I live in small unknown town called san Gennaro, which is near Naples.

For the written test...I don't know yet, the governament is currently trying to do some reforms...if nothing changes then I will do a written test of Italian, another written test of maths and then another written test of various subject that will be decided in May, possibly this last one will be on Latin,English,science, physics and art.

I have something similar: obligatory Polish, Maths and language (English) and then I choose other subjects so I'll take Advanced: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics and English.
We'll see if I am able to deal with that amount xD
I have something similar: obligatory Polish, Maths and language (English) and then I choose other subjects so I'll take Advanced: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics and English.
We'll see if I am able to deal with that amount xD

Yeah, but you can choose and I cannot. It is compulsory for me to be examined in all the subject I have been studying for the past three years and I couldn't choose what I wanted to study three years ago...
Good luck with your exam and your application :smile:
Yeah, but you can choose and I cannot. It is compulsory for me to be examined in all the subject I have been studying for the past three years and I couldn't choose what I wanted to study three years ago...
Good luck with your exam and your application :smile:

Thanks :smile: I'll let you know if I get any message form the college. And the final exams will be in May, so there's a lot of time :wink:
I hope they won't take too much to reply, as I have to book the flight.
Me the same, it's hard to find convenient flights for reasonable prices :s-smilie:
Anyone knows if the fact that I will still be 17 next October will disadvantage my application?
Anyone has received invitations for NatSci??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 591
Anyone has received invitations for NatSci??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine yesterday via e-mail for phys. NatSci :smile:
Original post by 1www1
I got mine yesterday via e-mail for phys. NatSci :smile:

Congratulations! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 593

I live in Italy and I'm studying as any other italian student at a state school, so I will do my national final exam. I was very confused about the part regarding my qualifications in the SAQ, I hope I sent all the right information.

This is great!! I'm sort of relieved to know other international applicants (EU) applying to ME :smile: I'm from Germany (by Nürnberg)
Original post by 1www1
This is great!! I'm sort of relieved to know other international applicants (EU) applying to ME :smile: I'm from Germany (by Nürnberg)

Ah, hallo! Wie geht's? Hast du schon die Einladung gekriegt? :smile:
Reply 595
Ah, hallo! Wie geht's? Hast du schon die Einladung gekriegt? :smile:

Jep, du hast mir auch schon gratuliert :wink:

Wooooah!!! How do you know german?!
Original post by 1www1
Jep, du hast mir auch schon gratuliert :wink:

Wooooah!!! How do you know german?!

Oops, sorry xD But it's nothing bad to congratulate 2 times :P
I have German at school and I have family in Berlin and Bremen :P
I'm just waiting for the email :confused::confused::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1www1

I have found only 4 people including me applying at murray edwards until now, and they are all EU students 😊
When is your interview?
Reply 598
I have found only 4 people including me applying at murray edwards until now, and they are all EU students
When is your interview?

4? Where is Nr. 4 from? (just curious)

Mine is on the 9th. I'm arriving on late the 8th and leaving in the afternoon on the 10th. Maybe I'll see one of you guys :smile:
Original post by 1www1
4? Where is Nr. 4 from? (just curious)

Mine is on the 9th. I'm arriving on late the 8th and leaving in the afternoon on the 10th. Maybe I'll see one of you guys :smile:

I'll be there on the 10th 😊
The fourth should be a Romanian girl applying for English I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending