The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Interview at Bangor

Hi, did anybody else have an interview at Chester for Adult nursing on 03/03/2015? If so have you heard back yet with a decision?
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi,

I had an interview for Mental Health Nursing on the same day and not heard anything back. I check my track constantly to see. I suppose they did say up to 4 weeks.....Its just an awful wait.

Good Luck - let me know if you hear anything. x
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by h4nnahtaylor
Hi, did anybody else have an interview at Chester for Adult nursing on 03/03/2015? If so have you heard back yet with a decision?
Thanks

Hiya I had an interview that afternoon at Chester, I heard within 48 hours that I was offered a conditional place but will be taught at Clatterbridge. Have been in contact with the University and found that Riverside Campus is now full. Good luck, hope you hear soon :smile:
I had an interview that date for mental health nursing too, I've not heard back yet, good luck :biggrin:! x
Reply 4
I had an interview then and haven't heard anything yet:-( I've become obsessed with checking to see if any things changed on my track! Good luck to everyone
Original post by niki0124
I had an interview then and haven't heard anything yet:-( I've become obsessed with checking to see if any things changed on my track! Good luck to everyone

Ahh same! Everytime I get an email I have a mini heart attack just incase it's UCAS :')!
Reply 6
Hiya, I got an unconditional offer off chester today to start March next year:smile: I'm sooo happy. Has anyone else heard anything?
Reply 7
Hiya, I got an unconditional offer off chester today to start March next year:smile: I'm sooo happy. Has anyone else heard anything?

Hi, I found out as well I have an unconditional offer to start in March 2016 :smile:. Congrats to us haha. xx
Original post by Emy-Ems
Hi, I found out as well I have an unconditional offer to start in March 2016 :smile:. Congrats to us haha. xx

Same! Ahhh I'm so excited :biggrin: x
Reply 9
Original post by Emy-Ems

Well done xx how exciting
Reply 10
Original post by natasha244
Same! Ahhh I'm so excited :biggrin: x

Congratulations :smile:. Is this your first choice? xx
Reply 11
Well done xx how exciting

I know, I'm so happy! Is Chester your firm choice? Or have you got other options? xx
Original post by Emy-Ems
I know, I'm so happy! Is Chester your firm choice? Or have you got other options? xx

I'm still waiting to hear off Bangor but Chester is my first choice. How about you?
Reply 13
I'm still waiting to hear off Bangor but Chester is my first choice. How about you?

Yeah Chester is my firm, was my only choice! Thankfully I got in haha! x
Original post by Emy-Ems
Yeah Chester is my firm, was my only choice! Thankfully I got in haha! x

😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending