The Student Room Group

I'm really struggling with AS Levels!

Hello

I'm a really busy person with stuff on all the time. I'm studying music, english lit, drama and psychology as AS Level and I'm always struggling with the workload.
I didn't do as well as I hoped in my mocks... :s-smilie: I need to up my grades from Cs to As and Bs.
I have little time to revise for my exams- but the little time I have is precious!
What is the best way to use this time effectively for revision?

Any help would be fab

Thanks x
Reply 1
It's a common scenario for someone doing their As levels, don't bring yourself down over it. The workload compared to GCSE that A levels entail is massive and it takes some getting used to. Learn from the mistakes you made in your mocks, everyone makes mistakes and we all learn from them.

I would strongly recommend making yourself a timetable so that you can manage your time more efficiently. If you find that you haven't got time then you need to make time, A levels require good revision time and good practice with past papers.

There is no secret for doing well in your A levels, you just need to hammer the hell out of your revision. If you put a sufficient amount of work in then it will pay off :smile:

Just work hard and try your best.

Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Use all the time you have to revise. You know what your strengths and weaknesses are so put more time into subjects/topics you're weak at.

Until you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, thats when you'll be truly successful. You've got to really want it. All the best.

Quick Reply

Latest