The Student Room Group

University of Birmingham or Warwick for Primary?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EyesDimTonight
Ooh I see. So is that a 3 year course? Oh you'll be fine. A colleague of mine just took her literacy. She said it was MUCH easier than the online practice tests.

When is yours booked for? Mine aren't until May.

yeah thanks :smile: like I failed once so I've kinda lost hope lol... it's just scary :smile: well it was booked for today and I wasn't prepared, so I will have to book it maybe next week
Original post by glitzy08
yeah thanks :smile: like I failed once so I've kinda lost hope lol... it's just scary :smile: well it was booked for today and I wasn't prepared, so I will have to book it maybe next week

Oh no, I'm sorry! Have you been doing the practice tests and such? Maybe you should book it further in advance and set up a revision timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no, I'm sorry! Have you been doing the practice tests and such? Maybe you should book it further in advance and set up a revision timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I need to practise more, thanks for the revision timetable idea, that's a good point :biggrin: Just need to put a lot of effort in x
Yeah I need to practise more, thanks for the revision timetable idea, that's a good point :biggrin: Just need to put a lot of effort in x

No worries! Good luck anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries! Good luck anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw thankyou :smile:
Reply 25
HANG ON, I don't think Uni of Birmingham or Warwick do primary teaching (qts) :confused: or do they?

Birmingham Uni do PGDipEd (PGCE) but not undergraduate teacher training.
Original post by mujibear
Birmingham Uni do PGDipEd (PGCE) but not undergraduate teacher training.

yeah exactly! so maybe this person wants to do postgrad lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending