The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Adult Nursing April 2016 intake

Got my unconditional offer for Adult Nursing for next April! Just wondering who else is starting next April also thinking about making a Facebook Group.

Scroll to see replies

I'm starting too!!! I got my offer this morning. I'm proppa chuffed.......am not on facebook though.

It's still going to be over a year till we start because it won't be until the last week, if previous years are anything to go by.

:smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Haha is right I've finally got a friend haha, i know seems ages away but bet you it'll fly by!
Reply 3
A few of us have found out we have child nursing places for next April. A group on Facebook would be fab.include all branches as we are together first year.
I'll make a page now then
Original post by vla10
A few of us have found out we have child nursing places for next April. A group on Facebook would be fab.include all branches as we are together first year.

I've made it, it's under Edge Hill nursing April 2016 intake, can't post the link because I'm on my phone...
Reply 6
Original post by patrick.croft
I've made it, it's under Edge Hill nursing April 2016 intake, can't post the link because I'm on my phone...

Its not coming up in search. Is it set to public?
Oops no, I've change it, also managed to get the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/387362224784214/
Reply 8
Morning all, I have requested to join your group.
During the next 12 months I will update with important/ good information. Hopefully it will make the next 12 months go quicker and you will be better prepared to start.
well done......it will be worth the wait xxx
Reply 9
Original post by Judah
Morning all, I have requested to join your group.
During the next 12 months I will update with important/ good information. Hopefully it will make the next 12 months go quicker and you will be better prepared to start.
well done......it will be worth the wait xxx

That's brilliant. Can't wait to hear how it is going and how everyone is enjoying it.
Ohh hi everyone I'm starting April 16 for children's nursing 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Pretty please
Ohh hi everyone I'm starting April 16 for children's nursing 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you joined the Facebook group. I know it's early, but it will be handy to know about the things we need to do next.
I did but didn't comment as I was scared in case it was public due to my work not knowing I've applied and I'm friends with a few on FB. Can others see or is it just whose in the group? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Pretty please
I did but didn't comment as I was scared in case it was public due to my work not knowing I've applied and I'm friends with a few on FB. Can others see or is it just whose in the group? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just those people in the group as far as I am aware.
For example, my husband who is my facebook friend cannot see post from edge hill nursing group. You will be fine xxx
Reply 15
Hey guys, got a conditional offer for adult nursing for april 16 intake today and incredibly excited, anyone concerned about it being late into the year or?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Steph789
Hey guys, got a conditional offer for adult nursing for april 16 intake today and incredibly excited, anyone concerned about it being late into the year or?

Hi
Well done on your offer. It feels great doesn't it :0)
The April start works out great for me as I'm getting married in December.
Patrick has started a Facebook group for all branches starting next April. The link is on this thread if you fancy joining.
Reply 17
It most certainly does, especially after waiting so long! And oh my that is good for you, congratulations!!! I'm just worried about settling in with things like accommodation as I'd be starting later than everyone in the house, and yes I shall join!:smile:
Reply 18
Hi I'm starting in April 2016 aswell :smile: I was wondering if anyone is doing the adult nursing course
Hi Everybody,

congratulations on your places :-) .. i have been offered an interview for september 16 .. can anyone please tell me what the interview is like, and what things you would advise me brushing up on when it comes to the maths and english test, also are they hard, i'm not the best at maths, i'm so nervous about failing them both :-(
Any advice at all would be brill....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending