The Student Room Group

Potential Interview Questions for Business and French Course?

Hi,

To give you an idea of my situation, I went to the Heriot Watt University open day in Edinburgh and spoke to admissions about their International Business Management and French course. They told me that it is likely with the grades I have that I will get an interview before they decide whether they wish to give me an offer or not.

I want to prepare properly for this for obvious reasons and was wondering if anyone could share any knowledge about an interview for this subject or a similar subject, any tips, what to expect etc... Also will they conduct the interview in English or French.

Any comments or help would be appreciated.
Hi DSWATP!

Here at Heriot-Watt University we do not do interviews for our undergraduate 'International Business Management with French' course. Interviews are only for postgraduate applicants. A decision is based solely on your UCAS application. We will take all aspects of your application into account including your grades, personal statement and academic reference.

Hope this is of use to you - if you have any further questions please just drop us an email on [email protected]

Fiona
School of Management and Languages
www.sml.hw.ac.uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending