The Student Room Group

How Do I Approach her?

Been struggling to get the girl I meet while going to school. Last week she seemed to be smiling, I asumed she was smiling at me so I got a little red and pretended to act casual. Ive got a dearth of confidence however I think I can do this however I don't want to make it awkward and ive got only a limited time to talk to her. It gets awkward when someone rejects you or they say they don't know. How can I fire of a conversation with her?
And, how should I make the killer move of contacting her? (I'm planning to do this a week later aftrr that starter conversation).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Zeetingman
Been struggling to get the girl I meet while going to school. Last week she seemed to be smiling, I asumed she was smiling at me so I got a little red and pretended to act casual. Ive got a dearth of confidence however I think I can do this however I don't want to make it awkward and ive got only a limited time to talk to her. It gets awkward when someone rejects you or they say they don't know. How can I fire of a conversation with her?
And, how should I make the killer move of contacting her? (I'm planning to do this a week later aftrr that starter conversation).

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Hi, wanna hang out sometime?"
Original post by Zeetingman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Find an excuse to talk to her. Make one up if you have to. Try make the conversation last long and then if you asked for her number she won't say no unless she's taken even if she's not interested at first.
Reply 3
I need to build confidence to talking to the opposite sex.
Also do you think the smiling was a sign?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just talk to her ffs. About normal stuff. Like you would talk to anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending