The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by macromicro
Not unless they're into beastiality.

They aren't all animagi, and they don't necessarily need to transform to get into the Shack :wink:
Original post by Arkasia
They aren't all animagi, and they don't necessarily need to transform to get into the Shack :wink:

I meant because it's Lupin's shack.
I meant because it's Lupin's shack.

Not exactly his Shack, he just used it (besides, he is dead), but I get the sentiment.
Original post by Arkasia
Not exactly his Shack, he just used it (besides, he is dead), but I get the sentiment.

Put your wand down mate it was just a joke!
really interested in this :biggrin: i always seem to run out of books and would love to be able to talk to others about my favourite pastime and review them so other people can explore the world of reading!
I would like to be considered for this, thanks. :smile:
Put your wand down mate it was just a joke!

:yy:
I would love to do this :biggrin:
Looks like there's a few Harry Potter fans out there... maybe one of the next books to review could be a J.K. Rowling?
Original post by Sarah at Wordery
Looks like there's a few Harry Potter fans out there... maybe one of the next books to review could be a J.K. Rowling?

That would be great! :smile: I have read (and re-read) all the Harry Potter novels, but I haven't read any of her other work.

Oh, behave! I assume it would be a 'Galbraith' then?
Original post by Kittiara
That would be great! :smile: I have read (and re-read) all the Harry Potter novels, but I haven't read any of her other work.

Perfect! We'll make sure one of her books or should we say, 'Robert Galbraith' books will be on the list, for next months review!

Which one would you like to get your hands on, Cuckoo's Calling or Silkworm? :smile:
Original post by Arkasia
Oh, behave! I assume it would be a 'Galbraith' then?

Ha, hopefully Cuckoo's Calling or Silkworm will be on the list of possible books for next month. It'll be interesting to read peoples thoughts on it.

Have you read either of them before?
Are the books to be reviewed only fiction books?
Original post by Juichiro
Are the books to be reviewed only fiction books?

Nope, not at all. Each month we send a list of books to the five chosen reviewers and get them to vote for a book they would like to read then review. The book with the most votes goes out to all five.
(The list of books changes each month)

Is there a particular book you would like to read/review then? :smile:
Super interested
Reply 56
I'm interested! I actually run a book blog too.
Perfect! We'll make sure one of her books or should we say, 'Robert Galbraith' books will be on the list, for next months review!

Which one would you like to get your hands on, Cuckoo's Calling or Silkworm? :smile:

Hi Sarah!

I would personally go for Cuckoo's Calling, because it is the first novel in the series. :smile: I also think it's right up my street, because I enjoy crime novels (love Michael Connelly's Bosch and Mickey Haller novels).
I've bought books from Wordery before (1984 and The Invisible Gorilla) so I'd love review books for them! :biggrin:
Ha, hopefully Cuckoo's Calling or Silkworm will be on the list of possible books for next month. It'll be interesting to read peoples thoughts on it.

Have you read either of them before?

I haven't, but it's definitely on my list of 'to read'.

Latest

Trending

Trending