The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by believeteam22
I don't have a *****. But you do. :biggrin:
Although I guess I act like one. :/

Look Sophie, I don't know what I can do. I am afraid of losing the only girl in my life. I am so used to being with her, talking to her, that I just don't want to let go :/

You disgust me, and you probably disgust that girl too. She had a lucky escape from a weirdo such as yourself.
Original post by Anonymous
Tbh im starting to think the girls a bit hard headed as well

Oh yeah, definitely agree with you there.
If she had any brains, or wasn't so vain (she seems insecure, because she definitely enjoys the attention from anyone, even this creep) she would have gotten a restraining order.
I feel sorry for the boyfriend.
Original post by georgiaswift
Of course he didnt! He said he wants help but when genuine help is offered he ignores it

Having (unfortunately) read most of the pages on this thread, can I just say, your patience level is outstanding xD
Original post by SophieSmall
I hope he's a troll, makes me sick to think someone like this actually exists.

I've been talking to this guy for nearly a year now. Trying to help him with this girl. It's only the past month or so I've completely lost all patience for him. I have no respect for him, I think he is a complete waste of oxygen. But hey what you going to do?

I actually felt sorry for the guy, at first. But yeah, I think he's definitely beyond redemption with this girl now, if this situation even is real. Hell, he might be beyond any kind of help with his behaviour... I really hope he is a troll, otherwise he might just be the most deluded fool I've ever seen.
Original post by Greeny1996
I understand that. But times change, and so do people. You keep remembering the good times, and so you're locked into this hope that those will come back one day. But having seen all this, that just isn't going to happen. You need to just let this one go now, before you get in even deeper trouble than you already are and move on. There are millions of people in the world, and you can do a lot better than someone who has you so wrapped around her finger but treats you as her lapdog because of that.

Very true, I keep thinking of the good times. I just want her to respect me again but I don't know if that's possible anymore :/
change "are" to "were" because things arent good between you right now...

mate stop living in the past,im fairly certain shes forgetten about what you called her it was two months ago...

I guess I am then. I keep remembering the good times. :/
Seeing as you ignored it last time OP I'll keep it direct here: if you love her the way you claim to, you'll leave her alone because you do not make her happy and you will never make her happy. The only way for you to make her happy is to leave her alone. That's it. Final. That's what I'd do if i truly loved someone and they wanted me to leave them alone.

Alternatively, you can continue to harass her hoping you'll get your fix - that means you don't love her and just fantasise about her and only care for yourself.

Which is it? No in the middle answers. Do you love her and thus will leave her alone... or are you a selfish guy with an obsession who will continue to try and talk to her?

CHOOSE. ONE. there is NO in the middle or 'maybe' answer here so don't try it.
I actually felt sorry for the guy, at first. But yeah, I think he's definitely beyond redemption with this girl now, if this situation even is real. Hell, he might be beyond any kind of help with his behaviour... I really hope he is a troll, otherwise he might just be the most deluded fool I've ever seen.

His mum sure did a whack job on him.
Either he lied when he said he told his parents everything about the situation with the girl and this thread, or she is a terrible parent for even attempting to contact this girl for him. A good mother would realise her son is mentally ill and ensure he gets help, not feed his creepy ass behaviour. But, still he is accountable for his actions.
Very true, I keep thinking of the good times. I just want her to respect me again but I don't know if that's possible anymore :/

Believe me, if it was possible, she wouldn't have done most of the blocking etc that she already has. Just get a grip, and cut your losses while you still can.
Original post by TykeDragon
Seeing as you ignored it last time OP I'll keep it direct here: if you love her the way you claim to, you'll leave her alone because you do not make her happy and you will never make her happy. The only way for you to make her happy is to leave her alone. That's it. Final. That's what I'd do if i truly loved someone and they wanted me to leave them alone.

Alternatively, you can continue to harass her hoping you'll get your fix - that means you don't love her and just fantasise about her and only care for yourself.

Which is it? No in the middle answers. Do you love her and thus will leave her alone... or are you a selfish guy with an obsession who will continue to try and talk to her?

CHOOSE. ONE. there is NO in the middle or 'maybe' answer here so don't try it.

Lol, good luck getting a straight answer.
I believe initially she was using you because she likes attention, over time you got creepy and attached and so she threatened to call the police etc. So now I do believe she is probably disturbed by your behaviour.

But this is irrelevant, point blank fact is you are in the wrong (regardless of whether she is too) and you need to remove her from your life completely because there is no way on this earth you will every be friends. Ever. Stop asking why, every time I ****ing tell you this you ask "why cnt we b friends?" like a ****ing retard. We've told you over and over. Now acknowledge it or go ****ing stick your head in an oven for all the use you are in the world right now.

Also why am I not surprised you completely ignored the heroin addict comparison? As usual only listening to what you want to listen to. Only acknowledging what you want to. You don't want advice, you don't want the truth. You just want to run around in circles.

So you say there is never a chance we can be friends again? What if she starts to talk to me in uni again? I am not strong, I won't know what to do :/
It's called a vagina, don't comment on my genitals please. You're not funny, just creepy.

She's not the only girl in your life, you are just completely lying to us and yourself and making excuses yet again you dimwit. Get out your house and stop being such a pest.

Sorry lol it was just a lame joke.

She pretty much is. She is the only girl I have gotten so close to and she is pretty much the only girl I like on my whatsapp.

Yeah I need to get out of my house and stuff but I am afraid of letting her go forever.
Lol, good luck getting a straight answer.

Lol that's why I tried to keep it totally idiot proof 'CHOOSE ONE WITH NO IN BETWEEN ANSWERS' even he can't f*ck that up?!
Jesus, after that comment, I'm not surprised she threatened to call the police, and I'm not surprised she's creeped out by you. Do you actually have any sort of self respect? :s-smilie:

I agree with you also think(or should I say hope) this thread has been made by a troll otherwise he is twisted creep seriously he doesn't need help people he needs the police to track him down.
100 pages on either ignore this thread or spam it :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by codle
Yes, she got fed up with you. Understandably.
That doesn't mean that if you stop being so needy - which it it clear from all your posts here that you are incapable of doing - that she will respect you again.
You're hanging on to a friendship that is already over.

Why do you need her to make you happy? Yes, you like her, so being with her made you happy. But that shouldn't be the only thing that does. You need to have more respect for yourself and do things FOR YOURSELF that make you happy - nobody should be reliant on just one other person to make their life complete. That's unhealthy and doesn't work out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know she got fed up with me. There has gotta be a way back from this?
So you say there is never a chance we can be friends again? What if she starts to talk to me in uni again? I am not strong, I won't know what to do :/

****ing hell, obviously not. I don't think I'd like to be friends with someone I've threatened to call the police on.
And conversely, I wouldn't go near anyone who would have threatened to call the police for something I did, although bloody hell, I wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as this.
If she talks to you, remember that she's an insecure little bitch who just wants you there because she can't go and talk to/sleep with her boyfriend; you're just a substitute, but a poor one at that.
Do you really want that?
Is she so superior to you that you'll accept that?
(edited 8 years ago)
1. she said you disturb her on whatsapp? do you think she likes that? (answer this honestly)

2. She said you will talk in university ONLY - why do you think she wants that?

3. Honestly mate I thin you know the answer we're all getting at.

4.I honestly hope your some sort of troll...

1. I don't know. She clearly doesn't like to talk that much with me anymore..

2. I initially thought that means she is using me. Then she highlighted to me that look, I have these 2 guys that I work with in uni, and I don't talk to them on whatsapp, so I will do the same with you...)

3. Erm..

4. Not a troll
Sorry lol it was just a lame joke.

She pretty much is. She is the only girl I have gotten so close to and she is pretty much the only girl I like on my whatsapp.

Yeah I need to get out of my house and stuff but I am afraid of letting her go forever.

I don't care if you're sorry. It wasn't funny. You're not funny. This thread is serious, because it's a blatant representation of how mentally ill you are. Do not make jokes. I also found it, like you. Revolting.

I don't give a **** about whatsapp shut up about whatsapp. Stop lying and pretending she is the only girl in your life. Get to know other girls, stop comparing them to her and stop making excuses.

I don't care if you're afraid. Do you think she cares? Do you think any of us care? Or do you expect us and your mummy to hold your hand for the rest of your life because you're too scared to do something people do every ****ing day. They move on, they deal with it and they stop making pathetic excuses.
(edited 8 years ago)
Jesus, after that comment, I'm not surprised she threatened to call the police, and I'm not surprised she's creeped out by you. Do you actually have any sort of self respect? :s-smilie:

It was a joke lol. I do yeah. Why the hell can't I just forget about her then?

How many times do I have to say it? No you will never be friends again.
If she talks to you in uni it's probably because she A) wants attention but in a safe environment or B). Because she feels like she has to because she knows how creepy and insistent you are and because you have to see each other.

Stop giving me the weak excuse, it's pathetic. Stop making excuses. And stop ignoring half the things being said to you.

If you're going to reply to my messages at ;east acknowledge and respond to everything being said to you you dimwitted fool

Latest

Trending

Trending