The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by believeteam22
I got 3 missed calls and more text messages from her (from another number). She said come on whatsapp and talk otherwise she will come to my house. I didn't respond. I cannot focus. I'm going crazy here

Tell her if she doesn't stop harassing you then you will take legal action (even if you won't). This is now frankly turned into harassment, you have explicitly told her you want to be left alone and she is ignoring your request and threatening to enter your property. She is completely out of order. If you have to block unknown numbers from your phone so she can't reach on phones whose numbers you don't already have.

This girl has treated you like **** for a long time, YOU are now the one putting your foot down and what you say right now goes. She has to piss off.
I got 3 missed calls and more text messages from her (from another number). She said come on whatsapp and talk otherwise she will come to my house. I didn't respond. I cannot focus. I'm going crazy here

Every hurdle have its ending be strong and keep trying

You are not doing it first time a lot of peoples did it in past, It is possible dear!
Reply 782
Oh my god hahahaha. You're retarded.
Original post by pignut
Oh my god hahahaha. You're retarded.

Why?

That's appalling and only goes to show how she relies on controlling you. Seriously, she has issues. You're well rid.
Original post by SophieSmall
Tell her if she doesn't stop harassing you then you will take legal action (even if you won't). This is now frankly turned into harassment, you have explicitly told her you want to be left alone and she is ignoring your request and threatening to enter your property. She is completely out of order. If you have to block unknown numbers from your phone so she can't reach on phones whose numbers you don't already have.

This girl has treated you like **** for a long time, YOU are now the one putting your foot down and what you say right now goes. She has to piss off.

Tell her to go away. If she comes to your house tell her that you've had enough of being an emotional tampon, that you're not a tool and need to move on in life and that if she tries to contact you again, you'll have the police involved.
just talk to her and tell her how u feel then!!
I'm sorry, but what exactly do you expect us to do? A lot of people have given real, constructive advice and you just carry on insisting that you CAN'T do this, and you WON'T do that. Let's be honest - you don't really want advice, you're clearly a masochist that likes to be chained to something wholly inconsequential and you love to be the proverbial bleeding heart. You are in complete control of your feelings and if you really wanted to change them you could. You're not in love with this girl, you just love the idea of being in love. Stop wasting people's time asking for advice when all you really want is a stage to showcase your pathetic 'dedication'.
Reply 788
Why?

It's not the fact you're feeling this way it's the fact you can't internally think things through without reassurance from people who have absolutely no idea what your situation is. You should reassure yourself, be introverted and sort it out. I don't think you'll listen, but I've explained for you. A couple of questions here and there is fine, but you're not actually taking time to think and process and eventually picking up strategies to move on. You've got to reach a conclusion.

Step 1. THINK RATIONALLY and don't rely on other people to put the pieces together. You have to do that yourself, otherwise it's artificial. They can't convince you of anything. I've been there.
Step 2. Recognise this is not healthy, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Original post by XxSophie01xX
I'm sorry, but what exactly do you expect us to do? A lot of people have given real, constructive advice and you just carry on insisting that you CAN'T do this, and you WON'T do that. Let's be honest - you don't really want advice, you're clearly a masochist that likes to be chained to something wholly inconsequential and you love to be the proverbial bleeding heart. You are in complete control of your feelings and if you really wanted to change them you could. You're not in love with this girl, you just love the idea of being in love. Stop wasting people's time asking for advice when all you really want is a stage to showcase your pathetic 'dedication'.

Read the last couple of pages, he's doing great :h:
Original post by pignut
It's not the fact you're feeling this way it's the fact you can't internally think things through without reassurance from people who have absolutely no idea what your situation is. You should reassure yourself, be introverted and sort it out. I don't think you'll listen, but I've explained for you. A couple of questions here and there is fine, but you're not actually taking time to think and process and eventually picking up strategies to move on. You've got to reach a conclusion.

Step 1. THINK RATIONALLY and don't rely on other people to put the pieces together. You have to do that yourself, otherwise it's artificial. They can't convince you of anything. I've been there.
Step 2. Recognise this is not healthy, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

I think you have a point here. I can't seem to think for myself and I need to constantly ask people. What does that say about me?

How can I change this?
Original post by PangXie
Read the last couple of pages, he's doing great :h:

He's definitely doing a lot better than he was ... he's actually taken the first steps to move by this all.

OP keep ignoring her messages ... in fact BLOCK her completely.

I blocked this girl I was completely infatuated about a year ago, and I feel free and liberated. I'm sure you do.
@believeteam22

I get what you mean, and i am having the same problem as i currently got friend dumped by this guy I'm in love with. Tbh it sounds like she is taking advantage of you as she expects you to drop everything, maybe try dating someone else, just a bit of fun? Keep distance for a while thats what people say to me x
I think you have a point here. I can't seem to think for myself and I need to constantly ask people. What does that say about me?

How can I change this?

One step at a time. Get this sorted out. Then focus on building some self confidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keladry
You need help.

Honestly I'm not even joking.

You have been posting about this girl over and over again for months now, you always say the same thing and you always get the same advice, but you never take the advice.

Get a counsellor and get over her.

Edit: I've just checked you have made 34 threads about this girl over the past 5 months. That's not even close to healthy.

oh my god I thought you were joking, OP please stop, this acc isn't healthy, there are lots of other girls around :frown:
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
oh my god I thought you were joking, OP please stop, this acc isn't healthy, there are lots of other girls around :frown:

Read the last few pages.
I get it hurts, I'm going through the same thing, but trust me have distance, make new friends and experiment x
Loads of girls like boys fussing over them, trust me i go to an all girls school x
Original post by Anonymous
Read the last few pages.

cba for pages, I read the last page, it seems like he's doing better?
Original post by jay2013
There's a simple solution to all this and it does not involve professional help. You need to get out there and meet new women. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. The more women you meet, the more choices you'll realise you have, and the quicker you'll get over this girl.

And don't be a pushover, don't be that guy. Don't always help her. Don't always be available to her.

youre wrong, friends are always there for eachother. You shouldnt turn your back on friends EVER- what kind of guy are you telling him to do that, obviously he is fragile
Original post by kickboxer 98
youre wrong, friends are always there for eachother. You shouldnt turn your back on friends EVER- what kind of guy are you telling him to do that, obviously he is fragile

Oh look someone clearly doesn't know the full story :rolleyes:

This girl was never his friend, and he was never going to be just her friend. How about you stop talking nonsense and realise not everything is black and white. And actually sometimes you really should turn your back on friends, I can think of many situations where that is completely acceptable.

Latest

Trending

Trending