The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling every negative emotion right now. I am clueless. How can I get through this? It really is impossible to be her friend. She will always find a way to make me upset or sad or angry. This is taking over my life. :/
Do you want a medal?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you want a medal?

No. I feel like hell right now.
Original post by believeteam22
It feels like I need her. I don't have any other female friends. I don't even know where to start. I just want her all to myself lol.
I know I will never be with her, but until I find another girl, I won't be able to forget her. At least right now she still messages me here and there and I get attention.

My whole day is miserable but as soon as she messages me, I jump up like a frog and get happy :O

I'm sorry, but you've been friend zoned. It wasn't going to work. You don't need her. Your life will not be over without her. She's made you feel low & depressed, since you can't have her, not happy.

I'm going to leave it at that. Nobody can help you. Your so blinded at what you obviously have to do, but are to scared to take the necessary steps. Your just going to live like this, which is kinda sad. I wish that somehow, you could get it in your head that you need to forget her & meet new people ,but that's not going to happen any time soon.

The only thing I could see working, is if you were to move somewhere else or if she was to move away. That way, you won't see her on a regular basis & your friendship group would change & just don't contact/block her on social media.

That's all I have to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josh_MG
I'm sorry, but you've been friend zoned. It wasn't going to work. You don't need her. Your life will not be over without her. She's made you feel low & depressed, since you can't have her, not happy.

I'm going to leave it at that. Nobody can help you. Your so blinded at what you obviously have to do, but are to scared to take the necessary steps. Your just going to live like this, which is kinda sad. I wish that somehow, you could get it in your head that you need to forget her & meet new people ,but that's not going to happen any time soon.

The only thing I could see working, is if you were to move somewhere else or if she was to move away. That way, you won't see her on a regular basis & your friendship group would change & just don't contact/block her on social media.

That's all I have to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have blocked her. And I feel like hell. I might cry I'm serious
I have blocked her. And I feel like hell. I might cry I'm serious

Don't cry. Get over it. Move on.
Original post by librarygirl
Just got an email notification after many weeks and am shocked this is still going. I skimmed the last few pages and it seems like progress was being made. And then it crashed and burned.

So I could tell you that you will never get over her, she will keep pulling and pushing you away, fall pregnant to another guy and you will sadly go through all her happy Facebook photos over the years, pining and whining. You will never find anyone else and will always be lonely. She on the other hand, won't give a toss and will keep teasing you until she tells you to f**k off.

OR

You can go cold turkey, experience the withdrawal like any other addict, go through some relapses but suck it up. Until you realise your whole existence does not depend on one uncaring individual. See counsellor for attachment and grievance issues, and get out to meet any other women out of the 7 billion people on planet Earth. Meet one who will be your best friend and adore you.

Also, stop taking the piss out of others who want to help. If this is all insincere you will be at the top of many many hit lists.

I have blocked her. And am experiencing the withdrawal stuff already. I feel like sh*t.
I have blocked her. And am experiencing the withdrawal stuff already. I feel like sh*t.

Can you not accept that you will feel like s**t? Of course you will! But you obviously cannot handle it the way you are going about it just now. You need a different approach, to tell yourself that it is healthier for you, even when your emotional side is screaming no no, I can't yada yada.

In reference to an earlier post, your social circle right now won't be your permanent one.

Look, this girl doesn't want you that way, so why are you still messing with this situation? And even if she did, after all she has said to you, she wouldn't deserve a relationship with you. There is more to life than romance or anything like that. It's like you said, until you find someone else you will just be sitting around pining for her. Which is a waste of energy.

Please try again to block her for a longer period. And keep trying. Do anything which doesn't involve sitting waiting for a message. Watch 500 Days of Summer, seriously, that will make you see this hole is worth climbing out of.
(edited 8 years ago)
Can you not accept that you will feel like s**t? Of course you will! But you obviously cannot handle it the way you are going about it just now. You need a different approach, to tell yourself that it is healthier for you, even when your emotional side is screaming no no, I can't yada yada.

In reference to an earlier post, your social circle right now won't be your permanent one.

Look, this girl doesn't want you that way, so why are you still messing with this situation? And even if she did, after all she has said to you, she wouldn't deserve a relationship with you. There is more to life than romance or anything like that. It's like you said, until you find someone else you will just be sitting around pining for her. Which is a waste of energy.

Please try again to block her for a longer period. And keep trying. Do anything which doesn't involve sitting waiting for a message.

Yes you are right.

The only reason I unblocked her last time was because she blew up my phone with messages and called me 3 times and I felt bad and guilty so I unblocked her.

I am angry and sad right now, but I am scared by a few days I will forget about our argument and forgive me and want to talk again.

But I can't go back to her. Because we will have the same problem again. That's for sure.

I guess you are right. I seem to have put my whole life on hold just because of her.

I really need to find someone else. And I will never get so attached to a girl again. I have learned from my mistakes.
Yes you are right.

The only reason I unblocked her last time was because she blew up my phone with messages and called me 3 times and I felt bad and guilty so I unblocked her.

I am angry and sad right now, but I am scared by a few days I will forget about our argument and forgive me and want to talk again.

But I can't go back to her. Because we will have the same problem again. That's for sure.

I guess you are right. I seem to have put my whole life on hold just because of her.

I really need to find someone else. And I will never get so attached to a girl again. I have learned from my mistakes.

Not all girls are like that. If you get attached to the right one this is good. I can tell you, what I'd give to have someone who felt so intensely about me as you do for this girl, and I felt the same, it'd be great. But I've not had anything like that for a long time.

I've fantasised and given myself to people who truly didn't give a toss. So now I know, only present love and affection to those who don't throw it back in your face, who deserve it. You should heed the same lesson.

I hope you get better.
Not all girls are like that. If you get attached to the right one this is good. I can tell you, what I'd give to have someone who felt so intensely about me as you do for this girl, and I felt the same, it'd be great. But I've not had anything like that for a long time.

I've fantasised and given myself to people who truly didn't give a toss. So now I know, only present love and affection to those who don't throw it back in your face, who deserve it. You should heed the same lesson.

I hope you get better.

Yes I will do that. And thanks. I hope so too.

Haven't been able to sleep. I just keep thinking of her. I feel very sad.
Yes I will do that. And thanks. I hope so too.

Haven't been able to sleep. I just keep thinking of her. I feel very sad.

Of course you feel that way. When it was me in a similar situation, I bawled my eyes out when I realised it was never meant to be. You won't get over it in one night. It will last a while. But will slowly get better bit by bit.
Just accept what you feel. Maybe the way you express it doesn't always inspire sympathy, but it happens to people. Every day.
Hang in there, and try to see everything else around you in the meantime.
She didn't blow up my phone like last time. I think this really is the end. I have never felt so low in my life. I don't know how I will overcome this. I feel distraught. She probably doesn't even care.
She didn't blow up my phone like last time. I think this really is the end. I have never felt so low in my life. I don't know how I will overcome this. I feel distraught. She probably doesn't even care.

Nope, you don't know how to overcome it right now, but it's possible. Mate, is there absolutely no one else you can talk to about this? Family even? Even call a night line or Samaritans. They deal with everything, and it would be a change from posting on here, which in itself is addictive.
It might be scary that she's not talking to you, but it's an opportunity to take a step back and see how insane she sounds from harassing you the minute you don't bow to her every whim.
Nope, you don't know how to overcome it right now, but it's possible. Mate, is there absolutely no one else you can talk to about this? Family even? Even call a night line or Samaritans. They deal with everything, and it would be a change from posting on here, which in itself is addictive.
It might be scary that she's not talking to you, but it's an opportunity to take a step back and see how insane she sounds from harassing you the minute you don't bow to her every whim.

I have talked to my family and friends. They just keep saying forget about her, leave her etc.
I honestly think I will never find another girl the way I like this one.
She hasn't tried to reach out to me. She is acting like she doesn't care. And I am just hoping she messages me. I am hopeless.
The fact that she doesn't care about me makes me very sad. I messaged her so many times yesterday and she ignored all of them and deleted them. How can I be feeling so down just because of a girl? :/
I have talked to my family and friends. They just keep saying forget about her, leave her etc.
I honestly think I will never find another girl the way I like this one.
She hasn't tried to reach out to me. She is acting like she doesn't care. And I am just hoping she messages me. I am hopeless.
The fact that she doesn't care about me makes me very sad. I messaged her so many times yesterday and she ignored all of them and deleted them. How can I be feeling so down just because of a girl? :/

How do you know she deleted them?
You're feeling this down because you're making it worse than it actually is. And you have no way of knowing that, you haven't met all the women in the world have you?
What are you going to do? Are you going to carry on like this forever? When she's all grown up and moving forward with her own life?

Statistically speaking, I'm sure there are better girls around. Certain in fact. But until you realise that, there's nothing much anyone can do on here. Don't keep asking for answers which you need to find yourself.
(edited 8 years ago)
I unblocked her. I tried to fix things. She didn't listen. I called her a b*tch and she blocked me. I think it's done for good now. I feel distraught.
Please go to counselling. This is actually a completely unhealthy infatuation and one which you need to be assessed for. When I got told by someone that they didn't like me in the same way I liked them, I was over it within days - they even worried about telling me when beginning a relationship with one of my friends but I was completely cool with it because we would have never worked out.

You need some serious help.
She has blocked me forever. She said "nobody can call me a b*tch".
I should not have said that to her.

She has got too much ego. She will never unblock me or talk to me again.
It's OVER. :frown: :frown: :frown:
These last two pages have been beyond pathetic. We don't care about you any more, look at yourself, it's pointless for us to care.

Why are you even here? Why bother using what little brain power you have to write the same pathetic drivel over and over again?

You are the definition of pathetic and insane. I told you to get mental health help a long time ago. Now I really could not care less what happens to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending