The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anniejtmd
Then take the ****ing advice that a million people have given to you! Stop moaning that she does not want to you, nothing will change. People like you are what most females are afraid off. Stopppppppp!!!! Stop telling me "I want this" or "she said that" it does matter. What matters is that she does not want you, your behaviour is detrimental so go and get help.
You've asked what to do, so people have told you what to do. Going on and on and on does not help! Omg! Just go to the counsellor and sort your self out instead of dragging this out. Don't tell me "but I like her blah blah" tell me you are going to get help!

But it's hurting me inside. Why don't you understand? I can't just pretend like nothing has happened and be happy.
Original post by believeteam22
But it's hurting me inside. Why don't you understand? I can't just pretend like nothing has happened and be happy.

Maybe if you stopped going on andmon about it, it would be easier to forget. But no, you are here day after day talking in an obsessive manner, please answer me, how do you expect it to help? No seriously answer.
maybe if you took the advice, it wouldn't hurt as much and would get better.
Maybe if you stopped going on andmon about it, it would be easier to forget. But no, you are here day after day talking in an obsessive manner, please answer me, how do you expect it to help? No seriously answer.

do you wanna know what I do when o feel **** on the inside and I can't change the situation? I occupy my time with more useful things instead of obsessing over it day and night. Or if I can change the situation, I do something about it and this may involve taking advice from those I have asked.

do you wanna know what I do when o feel **** on the inside and I can't change the situation? I occupy my time with more useful things instead of obsessing over it day and night. Or if I can change the situation, I do something about it and this may involve taking advice from those I have asked.

Ok. Talking about it over and over again probably isn't helping. I try to do other things but my mind keeps going back to her. Anyway I will try harder.
Ok. Talking about it over and over again probably isn't helping. I try to do other things but my mind keeps going back to her. Anyway I will try harder.

That's a better attitude. Do you have friends that you can hang it with, maybe play football or x-box or something or like that?

:cry2::cry::cry2:
That's a better attitude. Do you have friends that you can hang it with, maybe play football or x-box or something or like that?

Yes. I think I am trying too hard to make things ok with her again, that I am just making it worse. So I will leave her alone.

The lack of females in my life doesn't help though. I really need to make new female friends.
Yes. I think I am trying too hard to make things ok with her again, that I am just making it worse. So I will leave her alone.

The lack of females in my life doesn't help though. I really need to make new female friends.

You won't leave her alone. You'll do exactly what you did before and go running back to her, starting this obsessive, creepy cycle all over again

please no more female friends, this will lead to another terrible situation. Please get some male friends! Do you already have any?
She just messaged me herself and said if you want me to talk to u again, just be quiet, when I forget it I will talk to u again.
Original post by georgiaswift
You won't leave her alone. You'll do exactly what you did before and go running back to her, starting this obsessive, creepy cycle all over again

I won't this time. I won't beg her. No way. If she doesn't want me in her life, I'm done. I still like her but I won't do anything else now.
please no more female friends, this will lead to another terrible situation. Please get some male friends! Do you already have any?

No, I am never like this with girls usually. This is the 1st time it has happened honestly. Yes I have plenty of male friends.
She just messaged me herself and said if you want me to talk to u again, just be quiet, when I forget it I will talk to u again.

You make me sick.

Stop updating us and stop talking about it. Omg! You need professional help ASAP. Go and hang out with your male friends, block her and stop updating about her. I'm so done!
Original post by SophieSmall
You make me sick.

why? she messaged me.. i did not do anything
why? she messaged me.. i did not do anything

The fact you even need to ask why proves why further.
Pathetic. how many times do you have to be told that it doesn't bloody matter what she says. Why are you telling us? Seriously I want an answer because you're either incredibly stupid, bordering retarded (I'm not even joking) or so messed up mentally you can't see that was you are doing is pathetic and bad enough to need serious psychiatric help.

And once again, you sicken me.
Pathetic. how many times do you have to be told that it doesn't bloody matter what she says. Why are you telling us? Seriously I want an answer because you're either incredibly stupid, bordering retarded (I'm not even joking) or so messed up mentally you can't see that was you are doing is pathetic and bad enough to need serious psychiatric help.

100% agree!

All I want is for things to be normal between us again. I'm not stupid, just desperate. I guess I am emotionally drained too. How is trying to fix a friendship pathetic?
All I want is for things to be normal between us again. I'm not stupid, just desperate. I guess I am emotionally drained too. How is trying to fix a friendship pathetic?

Your behaviour proves otherwise.

And she is right, you are a fake friend.

Pathetic.

Omfg! It does not need fixing. You need to step away from it permanently!!

Latest

Trending

Trending