The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This thread still going? Honestly don't know what to say..... :colondollar:
Original post by Josh_MG
That's not her fault, your just her bitch. Stand up for yourself man.

Probs will since you can't let go! Again that's your fault not hers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will not let myself be taken advantage of in the future, and I certainly won't be anyone's b*tch.

Well inside me I have this hope that maybe she will talk to me again and we can be friends again. Even after everything that has happened, I can't hate her. I just can't.
Original post by believeteam22
I will not let myself be taken advantage of in the future, and I certainly won't be anyone's b*tch.

Well inside me I have this hope that maybe she will talk to me again and we can be friends again. Even after everything that has happened, I can't hate her. I just can't.

The bits in bold are two contradictory statements. You can't hate her and you want to be her friend; you KNOW that you'll do anything she asks. Grow up.
:/

I really need help. I sound so pathetic wow. Not healthy at all. Could you give me some sort of constructive advice that I could use?

We finish for the summer next month and then I probably won't see her again until October. I think this might help?

My advice is really simple.

Go after another girl.

Not only is this normal, but you'll be distracted from this other one.

You get over it, and you have some fun. It's a win win.
This thread is still going on. Lord have mercy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will do this. I have no chance with her at all. Something inside me thinks I have a hope, one day. Very bad idea and thinking.

Really need to get a grip. I'm ruining my life because of this.

Do you have any words of advice?

I think you should still try to be her friend but just dont let her use you like it seems she has been. Maybe distance yourself from her for a while, as in dont initiate a conversation her. If she calls or texts you, reply - theres no point in being rude.

If you have been fixated on her for a while and she has never confronted you about it or explained her feelings about you move on. You deserve better than that.
Original post by Dagshjdgsh
I think you should still try to be her friend but just dont let her use you like it seems she has been. Maybe distance yourself from her for a while, as in dont initiate a conversation her. If she calls or texts you, reply - theres no point in being rude.

If you have been fixated on her for a while and she has never confronted you about it or explained her feelings about you move on. You deserve better than that.

A lot has happened since then. Please read some more recent posts before commenting. She has been begging him to leave her alone, and has threatened to go to the police over his obsessive actions. Please please don't encourage him to contact her
This whole thread is just the ramblings of a castrated boy. I truely hope he is miserable.
Original post by georgiaswift
The bits in bold are two contradictory statements. You can't hate her and you want to be her friend; you KNOW that you'll do anything she asks. Grow up.

I want to be her friend and I want her to talk to me, but that doesn't mean I will do everything she says... Like I would say no once in a while and be more busy (I was always too available to her and always said yes for everything)

I just wanted to be important for her and I feared if I didn't do that, she might find other friends and replace me or that she may talk to me less or things like that, and that worried me :/
Original post by Ellis2314
My advice is really simple.

Go after another girl.

Not only is this normal, but you'll be distracted from this other one.

You get over it, and you have some fun. It's a win win.

Well.. I don't have another girl. I don't have any confidence either after all this happened. I will look around when I go back to uni but that's 2 months away.
A lot has happened since then. Please read some more recent posts before commenting. She has been begging him to leave her alone, and has threatened to go to the police over his obsessive actions. Please please don't encourage him to contact her

I think you are just looking at select bits of my convos with her. Yes she said she would call the police but my mum talked to her and the girl said that I just made her upset and that's why she said that. She also said that she doesn't like to talk everyday but that I don't listen. - That was not true, I never asked her to talk everyday..
Original post by SophieSmall
This whole thread is just the ramblings of a castrated boy. I truely hope he is miserable.

You're evil. And that's not a nice thing to say.
You're evil. And that's not a nice thing to say.

I don't really care what you think of me, because at least I'm content with the fact I'm not a creepy stalker and I have a life, friends and a boyfriend.

You on the other hand have none of that, and the only person to blame is you. You refuse to acknowledge that and you refuse to genuinly put efforts in to change that. The "attempts"you say you have made are pathetic at best, barely trying at all. So I'll say it again I hope you really are miserable.
I can't believe this thread is STILL going. How has no mod closed this thread yet, it just goes round in needless circles?!!
I don't really care what you think of me, because at least I'm content with the fact I'm not a creepy stalker and I have a life, friends and a boyfriend.

You on the other hand have none of that, and the only person to blame is you. You refuse to acknowledge that and you refuse to genuinly put efforts in to change that. The "attempts"you say you have made are pathetic at best, barely trying at all. So I'll say it again I hope you really are miserable.

This is what he doesn't seem to understand. We both lead happy lives, and are trying to advise him on how to move on and have a chance at leading a happy life too. But he won't have it. He would rather be miserable and complain about it, then get annoyed at us when we point out how unhealthy his behaviour is. I agree that he isn't trying, and he really does deserve to be miserable when he won't make an effort to change

All I hear is "get professional help" and I said I made an appointment for friday.
This is what he doesn't seem to understand. We both lead happy lives, and are trying to advise him on how to move on and have a chance at leading a happy life too. But he won't have it. He would rather be miserable and complain about it, then get annoyed at us when we point out how unhealthy his behaviour is. I agree that he isn't trying, and he really does deserve to be miserable when he won't make an effort to change

I am not talking to her, but I am still miserable. And I miss her. And I don't have any girls to talk to and that makes me feel pretty bad. You said get professional help, I said I have an appointment on friday.
All I hear is "get professional help" and I said I made an appointment for friday.

Considering how much you have blatantly lied and changed your story on this thread I find it hard to believe. You'll probably just go the appointment, talk about chest pains and completely leave out the fact you are unhealthily obsessed with this girl. Because that is what you do, you ignore the blatant and important facts. It's pathetic.
Considering how much you have blatantly lied and changed your story on this thread I find it hard to believe. You'll probably just go the appointment, talk about chest pains and completely leave out the fact you are unhealthily obsessed with this girl. Because that is what you do, you ignore the blatant and important facts. It's pathetic.

I didn't lie. Going and saying oh I am obsessed with a girl isn't so easy.

I just want her to talk to me again and be on good terms. But she isn't doing that and I am very upset.
I didn't lie. Going and saying oh I am obsessed with a girl isn't so easy.

I just want her to talk to me again and be on good terms. But she isn't doing that and I am very upset.

Good.

Latest

Trending

Trending