The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by believeteam22
Breaking contact won't make me get good grades either.
Look, I just wish she just unblocked me and talked to me.

Who cares about your grades..? No one except you.

We know what you wish.
Original post by choc biscuit
Continue lying to yourself.

She will never care and you will never be special to her.

I'm not lying to myself. I'm telling you what I want. She used to call me her best friend, close friend, etc.
How can you be so sure? It was my fault I messaged her when she was on holiday. I should have waited

I'm sure because she tells you to shut up and be quiet/leave her alone. Then you see her online talking to other people.
Who cares about your grades..? No one except you.

We know what you wish.

Ok. I want to be happy again but how can I? I haven't spoken to her, I feel worried and scared she won't talk again. I don't know what to do
I'm sure because she tells you to shut up and be quiet/leave her alone. Then you see her online talking to other people.

Yeah, she said she is talking to cousins. And that I should let her enjoy her holiday. So it was my fault because I messaged her again and she got angry and blocked me. I know it's my fault which is why I am desperate to try and make things right again
I'm not lying to myself. I'm telling you what I want. She used to call me her best friend, close friend, etc.[/QU

She will call you whatever she wants to call you. When you give her the attention she craves she will call you her majesty if she felt like it. When she is bored of you she called you desperate.

Imagine what she thinks of you in her head...
Yeah, she said she is talking to cousins. And that I should let her enjoy her holiday. So it was my fault because I messaged her again and she got angry and blocked me. I know it's my fault which is why I am desperate to try and make things right again

Talking to you is ruining her enjoyment. Yet here you are like a faithful lapdog waiting for when she is bored so she plays with you again.
You know how you can be happy.

But you won't be. I already told you. You will be like this until she kicks you away for good then slowly over time you will heal (but maybe never fully). It's not going to happen anytime soon though.
You know how you can be happy.

But you won't be. I already told you. You will be like this until she kicks you away for good then slowly over time you will heal (but maybe never fully). It's not going to happen anytime soon though.

You're wrong.
You're wrong.

We'll see.
You're wrong.

They're right. Your just saying they're wrong because you don't want to believe it yourself.
Your acting like you cannot function without her! She is/was only a friend. You cannot rely that much on someone.

The truth is you know what needs to be done , but you won't get help. Did you even go to the doctor on Friday? No. Since your not prepared to do anything she will. She will kick you out her life completely & after uni you probably won't see her again. Your wasting your time on a losing battle, when you could actively try and turn your life around & meet new people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josh_MG
They're right. Your just saying they're wrong because you don't want to believe it yourself.
Your acting like you cannot function without her! She is/was only a friend. You cannot rely that much on someone.

The truth is you know what needs to be done , but you won't get help. Did you even go to the doctor on Friday? No. Since your not prepared to do anything she will. She will kick you out her life completely & after uni you probably won't see her again. Your wasting your time on a losing battle, when you could actively try and turn your life around & meet new people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I couldn't go. I forwarded the appointment for Wednesday.
She might kick me out of her life after uni maybe, but that doesn't mean I should just let her go right now.
I can't meet new people because I'm low on confidence and I am feeling extremely broken inside because of this.

When I go back to uni I will try to meet new people but for now, I'm in a bad state physically mentally and emotionally.
Honestly you're so paralysed by your delusions, creepy fantasies and denial, you may as well be a vegetable. Seriously, a ****ing vegetable.
Original post by SophieSmall
Honestly you're so paralysed by your delusions, creepy fantasies and denial, you may as well be a vegetable. Seriously, a ****ing vegetable.

You forgot sad. He's a sad lonely vegetable.

Ok. Why am I so crazy about her? Why do I feel I will never find another girl, I am worried about what will happen in uni, I am scared and worried. I didn't want it to end like this. What can I do to convince her to talk to me again? I don't want to be sad anymore. I want to be happy. I feel completely lost and torn.
Ok. Why am I so crazy about her? Why do I feel I will never find another girl, I am worried about what will happen in uni, I am scared and worried. I didn't want it to end like this. What can I do to convince her to talk to me again? I don't want to be sad anymore. I want to be happy. I feel completely lost and torn.

Because you are mentally ill. Like we have said for nearly a ****ing year now. Seriously get a ****ing grip.

You just sicken me.
Because you are mentally ill. Like we have said for nearly a ****ing year now. Seriously get a ****ing grip.

You just sicken me.

I don't, I just want her to talk to me.

Suuuuure you don't mate.

You keep telling yourself that bull****, let's see where you are a year from now. With grades down the toilet (if you don't get kicked out of uni that is), a restraining order and no life prospects.

Good one mate. You're pathetic.

You were doing well last time I checked this. Come on. Get a grip. You have a life ahead of yourself.
Suuuuure you don't mate.

You keep telling yourself that bull****, let's see where you are a year from now. With grades down the toilet (if you don't get kicked out of uni that is), a restraining order and no life prospects.

Good one mate. You're pathetic.

I don't want that to happen. Look, I am not talking to her and look at the state I am in. What can I do?

If I go to "professional help", what are they going to do? Give me medication? No thank you I don't want any of that.

Latest

Trending

Trending