The Student Room Group

lesbian confusion

first sorry for my english

I'm like 90% into girls and 10% to guys am I fall into a bisexual category?

I used to like men when I was young I like everthing men, like when I watch cartoon I prefered men character and when I saw kid I prefered boys and even want to be a man and I never thought that I'm going to be a lesbian. Its been four years now since I start to realise that I like girls, I dont know when everything begun it just changing little by little and now I love everthings girls prefer everythings girls but want to be a woman (dont want to be a guy anymore) and I love women lol. I can still feeling somethings for guys, but barely. I love to look at beautiful girls but I dont give an interest if I saw a handsome guy and never go crazy about guys. I never kiss with woman and never been with women. No one know I like girls.
I'm so confuse why my preference change to completely opposite of what I used to like.

Spoiler

You sound like you're bisexual although you prefer girls. You admit that you still have feelings for men suggesting that you are still slightly sexually attracted to them even though your preference is women. As you get older you change, you realise things which you perhaps wouldn't have before and thats probably why you're confused about who you like. As you haven't had a sexual relationship with a girl as of yet you should experiment with them to see what you like and don't like because you might find that you find girls attractive but aren't sexually attracted to them, hope this helps!
For some reason I read your post in a Russian accent. What is your native language, please?

As for your post, do you have a question for us? It doesn't sound to me like you are confused, and is perfectly fine to mostly like girls but still think there's a chance you could be with a boy. Or if there's actually no chance, that's fine too.

Why does nobody else know? Are you not comfortable with the idea of people knowing? Are you comfortable with it yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Musie Suzie
For some reason I read your post in a Russian accent. What is your native language, please?

As for your post, do you have a question for us? It doesn't sound to me like you are confused, and is perfectly fine to mostly like girls but still think there's a chance you could be with a boy. Or if there's actually no chance, that's fine too.

Why does nobody else know? Are you not comfortable with the idea of people knowing? Are you comfortable with it yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually I have no problem If anyone know that I'm a lesbian or anything. I know that my friend and my parent totally fine with homosexuality. But the thing is I just scare that they will think I lied all along that I'm not gay. and I'm not sure I'm a bisexual or a lesbian. I just think that I would not be scare to come out if I got a girlfriend.

Ps. I'm not Russian sorry, my language is completely different from Russian:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending