The Student Room Group

Few questions about uni sex life

I've recently gone through a break up where I got cheated on. I was very faithful and loyal to my partner, however after realising he had a very small penis (an inch flaccid and about 4 inches erect) I want to experiment and see what else is out there. I could not give him oral as its very difficult to perform that on a tiny penis for obvious reasons.

So, how often do people bring back ONS to their flats?
Is it easy to find guys to have sex with?
Are the walls thin so you can hear what's happening in the bedroom next to yours?
Will I be called a slut for this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure if srs

You're a girl so ofc it's easy to get laid and if you do it every week you'll be called a slut by some people.

Walls can be thin depending on what uni
Hahahaha that's great, poor guy.

Uni guys are honestly the easiest people to have sex with ever. Get Tinder, there's millions of them on there.

Lost my virginity to to a uni guy and apparently I was a bit loud because people were outside his door listening at 4 in the morning, and whenever people pass him they moan at him and **** haha.

It's a bit scary going back to uni accommodation though because you never know if people are gonna see you going in or out, especially the next morning when it's obvious you've had a ONS and you look like an absolute mess.
Reply 3
Original post by Belvitaaa
I've recently gone through a break up where I got cheated on. I was very faithful and loyal to my partner, however after realising he had a very small penis (an inch flaccid and about 4 inches erect) I want to experiment and see what else is out there. I could not give him oral as its very difficult to perform that on a tiny penis for obvious reasons.

Are the walls thin so you can hear what's happening in the bedroom next to yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you dum?
Reply 4
Original post by a10
Are you dum?

Dum means cooked with steam... So no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Is this serious?!

People have sex all the time and we have no idea how thick the walls are at your uni!! I slept with a girl and the walls at her dorm were extremely thin, we ended up in a competition with her friend next door who was also getting some, seeing who was the loudest :lol:

Who cares if people call you a slut, just go have fun. I've been called a whore and I don't care. Also I wouldn't say 4 inches is "tiny", I'm not gay but I reckon I could work with that orally (no homo)
Reply 6
Original post by Chodaboy
Is this serious?!

People have sex all the time and we have no idea how thick the walls are at your uni!! I slept with a girl and the walls at her dorm were extremely thin, we ended up in a competition with her friend next door who was also getting some, seeing who was the loudest :lol:

Who cares if people call you a slut, just go have fun. I've been called a whore and I don't care. Also I wouldn't say 4 inches is "tiny", I'm not gay but I reckon I could work with that orally (no homo)

what do you mean no homo that was gay af hahahaha
Oh dear .. there isn't a rule back. find someone you like, spank them silly and then let them crawl out of your flat in the morning and insist he was fixing your lamp or something idk
I imagine getting men to sleep with you in university will be more difficult than the course you'll be studying because men don't like one night stands at all.
Reply 9
Original post by Chodaboy
Is this serious?!

Possibly the gayest thing I have ever read.
Original post by Belvitaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Accommodation in ****ty universities have very thin walls - Cambridge uni walls are thick as ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
wtf bb
oh yes
I did that perhaps once every 2-3 days, but sometimes multiple on the same day.

Yes.

Depends. No-one ever complained.

Maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest