The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE English Literature June 2015

Hello

Was wondering if anyone had any predictions as to the questions that could appear for An Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men? I've been searching through all of the past papers upto Jan 2015 and my prediction would be Mr Birling for An Inspector Calls and Lennie for Of Mice and Men.

Also I discovered the 'r' papers whilst searching - does anyone know what these are and whether I should take the questions used in these into account?

Thanks

J

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JackHarrison
Hello

Was wondering if anyone had any predictions as to the questions that could appear for An Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men? I've been searching through all of the past papers upto Jan 2015 and my prediction would be Mr Birling for An Inspector Calls and Lennie for Of Mice and Men.

Also I discovered the 'r' papers whilst searching - does anyone know what these are and whether I should take the questions used in these into account?

Thanks

J

Hey! I'm doing this in May too. I'm not good with predictions, just focusing on analysis and exam technique. I only recently finished reading the books so I'm quite unprepared. The 'R' papers are taken outside of Britain in other time zones to prevent cheating. Yes, they're based on the same spec and stuff so its the same thing and we should definitely practise those as well.
Hey guys yes im doing the same exam an inspector calls and of mice and men on monday and friday next week and what are 'r' papers
yes i really wanted to see the january 2015 paper but i cant find please can you send me a link to it
do you know where the papers for January 2015 are
Reply 4
I reckson the Inspector is Mr Croft in disguise, what do you think? (An Inspector Calls)
I agree Mr Birling is due an airing! Would also love a link to Jan 2015 paper- searched for ages and can't find?
Reply 6
https://infotomb.com/wglzw.pdf - Paper 1 Jan 2015
https://infotomb.com/2hxfc.pdf - Paper 2 Jan 2015

3rd Upload attempt in 5 mins, should work :smile:
Wow Jack.. you're a star!

Glad I have looked through that.. I had this feeling this summer there would be AIC question on women and have now seen that came up in January ;(
Original post by aneesarasheed
Hey guys yes im doing the same exam an inspector calls and of mice and men on monday and friday next week and what are 'r' papers
yes i really wanted to see the january 2015 paper but i cant find please can you send me a link to it

The 'R' papers are taken in countries that are 5 hours ahead of the British time, but they are based on the same syllabus and all
could you send me a link to the 'r' past papers
Omg jack thank you like alot:smile:
I'm doing Pride & Prejudice and The Importance of Being Earnest. Anyone else?
Hey I'm doing Of Mice and Men and Romeo and Juliet - does anyone have any predictions?
Im doing Romeo and Juliet and Of Mice and Men - anyone have any predictions?
Anyone have the 2015 edexcel igcse markscheme please?!
How did you all find the exam? I didn TKAM and AIC :smile: In my opinion it was terrible! Goodbye A* and A :frown:
Original post by sunnyrays07
How did you all find the exam? I didn TKAM and AIC :smile: In my opinion it was terrible! Goodbye A* and A :frown:

I did TIOBE and P&P.. it wasn't great for me either! I'm hoping to have about 45ish out of the 60 - not sure I did though!
Original post by thefoodieteen
I did TIOBE and P&P.. it wasn't great for me either! I'm hoping to have about 45ish out of the 60 - not sure I did though![/

It was awful! I almost missed my exam too :") I thought it was in the afternoon, but it was in the morning!
[QUOTE="sunnyrays07;55919325"]
Original post by thefoodieteen
I did TIOBE and P&P.. it wasn't great for me either! I'm hoping to have about 45ish out of the 60 - not sure I did though![/

It was awful! I almost missed my exam too :":wink: I thought it was in the afternoon, but it was in the morning!

Oh no! At least you got there :smile:
I did R&J and P&P and the theme question for the former was terrible! I really think I messed up on that :frown: anyone else have Romeo and Juliet?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending