The Student Room Group

English literature controlled assessment

How dose Shakespeare present love and hate in romeo and juilet?
I've written some model paragraphs but I need help so if it is possible for someone to write a model paragraph please to help me get some ideas.

Thank you
Original post by chubb890

I've written some model paragraphs but I need help so if it is possible for someone to write a model paragraph please to help me get some ideas.

Thank you

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Thank you
Sorry I'm. New to this

Thank you

No one is going to do this, because it is quite obvious you will use the paragraph in your CA.
Reply 4
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
No one is going to do this, because it is quite obvious you will use the paragraph in your CA.

I'm just asking for some ideas and a model to help me write my last paragraph. I was just asking maybe a list of ideas ect
And I'm not going to use the model in my CA don't be ridiculous
I'm just asking for some ideas and a model to help me write my last paragraph. I was just asking maybe a list of ideas ect
And I'm not going to use the model in my CA don't be ridiculous

If it's your last paragraph, why not draw up a conclusion instead? That would be easier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending