The Student Room Group

taking the last day of term off to do revision at home?

okay so as you all know, the last day of term is always a pointless day, you never end up doing any work because you think it's the last day and you will get cut some slack. I'm thinking of taking the day off TOMMOROW and doing revision at home instead of going to school, the lessons are mostly revision lessons anyway and my attendance in 97% , mostly just finishing of the odd lose end on a topic.

so do you thinks it's acceptable to do this is I know I will work harder at home ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tommy1499

okay so as you all know, the last day of term is always a pointless day, you never end up doing any work because you think it's the last day and you will get cut some slack. I'm thinking of taking the day off TOMMOROW and doing revision at home instead of going to school, the lessons are mostly revision lessons anyway and my attendance in 97% , mostly just finishing of the odd lose end on a topic.

so do you thinks it's acceptable to do this is I know I will work harder at home ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revision lessons could be helpful in highlighting what you need to focus on in terms of revision. :h: To be honest, I think it's better to go into school. :dontknow:

What did you decide to do in the end? :cookie:

Quick Reply

Latest