The Student Room Group
i have it too on monday actually :smile:
i wouldnt worry about it!!
its not that difficult:smile:
Double
How are you going to prepare yourself for these? I was going to practice some of the past papers on Sunday.

Have a flick through a past paper. That'll do me. How did you find the scientific domain?
Reply 3
Cellardone i thought you said you got an A in it? or was that someone else

The scientific domain was a piece of piss.
did u have the essay question about whether health and fitness (the advantages and diadvantages)
and stuff like standard form?
Reply 5
Cellardore
did u have the essay question about whether health and fitness (the advantages and diadvantages)
and stuff like standard form?

yes - all good fun :smile:
Double

The scientific <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=domain&v=55">domain</a> was a piece of piss.

not the real thing silly:smile:
the mock
Double

The scientific domain was a piece of piss.

No it wasn't. I didn't understand the 9 marks Q about how to expand the system (input->process-output) or something. Which essay Q did you do? I did the conservation one and just used a geography case study.
Reply 8
Cellardore
not the real thing silly:smile:
the mock

how was i suppose to know? :smile:
Reply 9
SiAnY
No it wasn't. I didn't understand the 9 marks Q about how to expand the system (input->process-output) or something. Which essay Q did you do? I did the conservation one and just used a geography case study.

input process output

i.e. a keyboard and then explain it in terms of application/manufactured product.

i did the health and fitness one
SiAnY

i know wot u mean!
i started talkin about bread and grain lol
then wen it said how can it become more complex i said somethin about adding yeast or something, cant remember the exact words....
Cellardore
i know wot u mean!
i started talkin about bread and grain lol
then wen it said how can it become more complex i said somethin about adding yeast or something, cant remember the exact words....

Ohmygod lol, i think i did it soooo wrong! I wrote some crap about mobile phone manufacturing. :redface:
Reply 12
how about the food chain?

how does it apply to real life? i put things such as if one is removed, then all the rest will be affected: decrease in shrews, means a decrease in adders
SiAnY
Ohmygod lol, i think i did it soooo wrong! I wrote some crap about mobile <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=phone&v=55">phone</a> manufacturing. :redface:

dont worry hun, it could have been worse
my friend missed a whole 2 pages out! lol
Reply 14
i'm really hoping that the papers we will beckon upon on monday, will have nothing on Politics/Government/Religion/Philosophy crap whatsoever.
Double
i'm really hoping that the papers we will beckon upon on monday, will have nothing on Politics/Government/Religion/Philosophy crap whatsoever.

lol, that should be difficult
Reply 16
Cellardore
lol, that should be difficult

If it's anything on the internet, i'm going to walk out of the exam hall and whack off in the toilets and come back and get my A :tongue:
Double
how about the food chain?

how does it apply to real life? i put things such as if one is removed, then all the rest will be affected: decrease in shrews, means a decrease in adders

Didn't it say something like 'to what extent does a food web show the reality?" or something. I wrote some more crap for that. Oh dear, i wrote crap for every question. Yay i have messed up my first two exams, and they were perhaps the easiest (g/s and geog)!
Double
If it's anything on the internet, i'm going to walk out of the exam hall and whack off in the toilets and come back and get my A :tongue:

*prays for question on internet/communication tech*
Reply 19
you have to write like hell in it - 100 bloody marks!

Latest