The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i didn't know Liverpool offers varied! What are the highest and lowest?
Reply 21
No, I'm not a resit student?!?!?!
Reply 23

She has done. :wink:

Thats a really weird offer :confused: Are you sure you read the conditions right? I know Liverpool have a new admissions tutor this year, maybe he/she is just really mean?
Reply 24
cowsgomoo
i didn't know Liverpool offers varied! What are the highest and lowest?

I know for resit students they ask for AAAa, I think AABb is the lowest though. In the past they'd let you in if you missed your offer and got AAC/ABB instead, if they had places that year, otherwise they'd let you in the next year, but they've stopped this now.
Reply 25
K41
She has done. :wink:

i meant op
Well done everyone who got an offer, happy for you all

Tis an achievement

Marc
Reply 27
well done croff.

can i ask what results did u get ? and is liverpool ur top choice ? ive also applied there but have heard nothing when does there main interview period end.

thanks! i got AAAAa in Chemistry, Biology, History, General Studies and Performance Studies. Yes think it is my top choice because was really impressed (and i love them cos theyve given me an offer :wink: ) but have an interview for Newcastle in Feb and i havent been to look round yet so u never know.....

Dont worry if u havent heard anything yet because its still early days - dont know exactly when the interview period ends but i know last year they were still interviewing in March. Good luck!
Reply 28
just sitting around keeping my fingers crossed...!
Reply 29
Good luck Charlotte.......:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending