The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography Sheffield Hallam. Pre course day 2015

Hi,

Any current or past students tell me what happens on the pre course day for diagnostic radiography?..... i have mine in August.

Thanks
Reply 1
at Sheffield Hallam

Original post by The_Kraggle
Hi,

Any current or past students tell me what happens on the pre course day for diagnostic radiography?..... i have mine in August.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by HygieneTherapy15

Eh?
Hey, I'm going to the one in August too - do you have facebook? There's a facebook chat of about 8 of us who are all starting this year and going to the precourse day :smile: x
Reply 4
Original post by The_Kraggle
Eh?

Yeah I do, what is the page called?

Thanks
Reply 5
Hey I'm a third year if anyone needs advise 😉
Original post by Xraymup
Hey I'm a third year if anyone needs advise 😉

Heyy :smile: how long was your placement in first year? And did you get to pick which hospital you wanted to go to, eg Sheffield, Barnsley, Grimsby etc

Also how difficult did you find the course compared to alevel, And do you have much free time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Hiya 1st is about 26 weeks on placement in blocks of appx 6. You can't pick your hospital if you have children you will get local though. It's a tough degree say goodbye to your social life lol . It's quite hard but lecturers are great and will help you. I found the second year hardest and first year flew , you learn so much in your first year you will be supprised. Set a facebook group up we have one and it helps so much if you get stuck on assignments etc. First book to get a pocket portioning book like clarks or botranger x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending