Cambridge

Corpus Christi College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I finish on friday - but probably not teh same friday :frown: :wink:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
i wish the 16th August was two weeks away.
i don't know how i'm going to survive 7 weeks not knowing what i'm doing for definate!
I know...it's awful. I've finished now...I just want results day to be here.
Reply 183
Andy H: Yeah, unlucky about that whole STEP thing.

I still have 3 exams left... should probably start revising for them...

simply_me: Surely you're a bit more certain than that about your grades...
Murk

simply_me: Surely you're a bit more certain than that about your grades...

i should be, but i'm not. i completely ballsed up one of my math papers and i'm a general pessimist. deep down i'm hopeful, but that side of me rarely surfaces.

last exam on wednesday, bring it on!
Reply 185
Don't worry too much, the wonders of UMS are great... I did that to one of my papers last year and came out with 90/100, don't sweat it.
Reply 186
One of my friends tried to convince me last year that he had ballsed up his electronics AS level. The lucky thing went and got 100% in both of the theory modules!!

So don't count your UMS marks until they come :smile:
Reply 187
How was STEP III Andy?

Finished yesterday...

Woo!

*pours himself a pint*
Reply 188
STEP III is so annoyingly close to what I think is going to be the borderline. So I will either just narrowly make offer or just narrowly miss offer providing that STEP II goes okay which I think it should.

Ah well the only thing I can do is wait!

If I do fail, I will blame staying in the pub celebrating Further Maths A-Level being over with my friends day before STEP III, but week before STEP, I really had exhausted what preparation I could do for it :smile:
Reply 189
hey.. i have done STEP II this morning , it was okay , a little easier than STEP I.
I haven't done great in them, but I think I have a good chance of getting in. I'll be very nervous until the result day. Do you know when that is ?
Reply 190
I hated STEP II - Warwick is calling me.

Results day is a Thursday mid/late August.
Reply 191
I am sorry to hear that Andy.. STEP was very difficult for everyone this year so don't give up hope, hopefully grade boundaries will be much lower. I was in complete panic for the first hour and 1/2 of STEP II ... I even begged the superivsor to help me, even if I knew she didn't know any maths, she refused.
Results are the 16th August (Thursday).
Reply 193
Question for current Corpuscles.

Will we need to send our GCSE certificates at any point? I'm going to be away for a lot of the Summer, so that may be difficult.
I think we may need to take them when we matriculate, perhaps.
Reply 195
Hey .. I've just found the Corpus Christi Cambridge Incoming Class 2007 on Facebook!

why don't you join it?
I have!
Reply 197
It's kind of quiet here, isn't it? I hope thing will change when whe get the results!
Yes I know...I'm crapping myself about results day though!
Reply 199
phil_m88
Yes I know...I'm crapping myself about results day though!

same here... well I have all of my results except for STEP scores but that doesn't help. What do you reckon is Corpus' policy about missed offer?
I know it sounds very pessimisitic but it's always a good thing to plan ahead for the worst case scenario ( which by the way is not bad at all, it's Warwick!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending