The Student Room Group

Perth College 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by eisendorf
hi :biggrin:
I'm not born in Scotland but in Italy, I am to Scotland since July 2014 I live in Inverness, I'm doing part of a volunteer program in a center for people with special needs.I made application in Social science in Perth :wink:, I expect confirmation from the college, in September 2015 I should start the college !!!!!
What about you?

Ahh okay, sounds cool. I thought you would stay in Inverness :biggrin: Have you already got an offer ?
So I will study in September 2015 in Perth, obviously ^^. I got an conditional offer, but I have to pass IELTS.
Seems, that we will meet in Perth :biggrin:
Me too I've a conditional offer, I sent the diploma as required by they college,but still didin't reply.We'll meet in perth, then:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by eisendorf
Me too I've a conditional offer, I sent the diploma as required by they college,but still didin't reply.We'll meet in perth, then:smile:

Ahh really cool. Good luck. Where do you going to live ?
in the residence of the college ?:smile:
Original post by mrsmumford
Ahh really cool. Good luck. Where do you going to live ?
in the residence of the college ?:smile:

hello,
:smile:I'm still undecided if to stay in a university accommodation.also I have some addresses of host family near the college, I'll decide the aspect economic Perth is a beautiful city that I visited in February, when I was called for the interview.If you want you can talk on FB my contact is Carnemolla Brian
Hi, I'm continuing at Perth this year as a music student in my 3rd year. Would anyone be interested in a flat share? I'm fairly easy going and enjoy going out. I'm not a smoker but would live with a smoker. Let me know, thanks.
Hi, I will be studying in Perth in September on the music HNC course! :smile: I'm from Scotland but I currently live in Belgium, and this will be my first time living in Scotland.
i m doing music hnc too i live at the very top of scotland!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending